L.A. Girl Pro Primer High Definition Eye Primer stick

L.A. Girl Pro Primer High Definition Eye Primer stick

1 review

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm quite pleased with this product. I didn't know if I would be -- it was dirt cheap on Amazon. I actually had some credit - so it was free. I was actually looking for NYX shadow stick in Milk, but couldn't seem to find it. I stumbled upon this, and thought, how different can it be? I was pleasantly surprised. It pretty much does the same thing. Iv'e used it on two occasions and it held up for 12 hours and my eyes looked just like I did them that morning. It really intensifies your shadow, and makes it cling. I usually do put foundation on my eyes, to cancel out veins and such and then add a little concealer (just what is left from my under eyes), so I only prime the main part of the lid. The rest of my eye is pretty much set. I do put power on my eyes, but then layer this on the mobile lid, to intensify. It really made my shadow pop. All you have to do is apply it from the stick to your eye (it's quite soft) and using your ring finger just blend it out a little to fit the complete shape of your lid. I was surprised, some shadow sticks can be rather rough- I have some from MAC that are and are much harder to blend -- this little cheapie blended quite well. It allowed me to use less shadow to get the effect that I wanted. I've paid over $20.00 on Urban Decay's Primer Potion, and different ones, - I won't do it again. This little gem does the trick. I think NYX is $6.00 so I even saved money there. I truly believe this is just as good. We have to save money everywhere we can!!! Give it a try!!! I think it was $3.00? I think K-Mart carries L.A. Girl too. I would have never guessed!