L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

1 review

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

YES!!! I finally found an inexpensive mascara that I like!!! Stop the presses!!! It lengthens! It holds a CURL!! It DOESN'T clump (too bad) most of that depends upon user expertise)--- it volumes!!! AND----AND-- IT DOESN"T SMUDGE!!! Hallelujah !! I'm so pumped... (could you tell??) LOL. I discovered this off a website that lists top tens (-http://rankandstyle.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f7eab85980e51374c54faf985&id=cb29b60d61&e=87228ed841) hope that works.... it's Rank and Style online magazine - they do top 10's of everything!!! It's the coolest site! Everything from expensive stuff to drugstore -- I hope you go and check it out - it's an email that I get, it's either everyday or a few times a week - but it's AWESOME. A lot of it I can't afford - but shoot it's fun to know!!! Anyways, this mascara is great, the brush is similar to Chanel's Le Volume - it's a plastic "brush" wand. A fairly small but medium sized wand. It doesn't grab too much product - and it's got a stopper at the opening that pulls some of the product off so you don't get too much on the wand. They're three colors I think and waterproof -- but let me tell you-- you don't need it unless you know you are going to really cry. It does NOT come off. I slept in it last night just to see -- and it's still on. I had a few little bits on me, but otherwise, it looks perfect. I have to admit - I pair it (and add some length on the tips of my lashes) with MAC's Gigablack lash - I always use this on my lower lashes because of the tiny brush and I know it's not going anywhere (I'm obsessed). Walmart did not have the waterproof, or I would have gotten it. It is good and black - but they have the carbon black in the waterproof -- I will try it next - and review it. I'm so psyched guys!! It holds a curl!!! I do curl my lashes - but I really think if you got right at the lash line and boosted them up while applying the product you could get a curl without a lash curler. An wouldn't you know too -- I just ordered a mascara from Kiko that cost me $14.00 because my Chanel is done. I panicked! Oh well, if I don't like the Kiko (it was Kathleen Lights fav) - I can aways send it back. Maybe I'll like them both! I'm just so excited that I have a much more affordable option now. Way to go L'Oreal!!! Enjoy guys!!!