Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Cleansing Oil

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 1/23/2018 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using cleansing oils for many many years..
it started with Shu Uemura, Amore Pacific, Dermalogica, Muji, Innisfree and etc.

What I love about the Eminence one is the ingredients; no mineral oils and all goodness for the skin.
The smell is divine it feels so luxurious on the skin, I even use this as a regular cleanser (I cleanse 2x with this) on days when my skin feels dry.

The packaging is convenient, makes it easy for travelling and no leaks.
It is quite expensive for the amount your getting but it's worth the investment because of the quality and ingredients they're using.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love a good cleansing oil for a number of reasons: it is delicate, it is nourishing, it won't dry out or strip your skin. Eminence is a relatively new brand for me, but it is so good. I have used Boscia, Caudalie, The Body Shop, Dermalogica and plenty of other good cleansing oils - this one stands out.

Now I still use a separate oil to remove my eye make-up, because Stone Crop Cleansing Oil is not meant for that, but even as a daily cleanser it works so well. I use it first thing in the morning or sometimes as a second cleanser (after micellar water, wipes or anything else I have used to remove make-up first). This stuff works like magic. Smells like spa. You can read more about the brand's detox range here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/08/13/Best-Organic-Skincare) but other than that - highly recommend it!