4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was shopping at CVS three weeks ago & passed by this...I thought about it as I was shopping & decided to get it...I am so pleased with it as it takes away my peach fuzz & facial hair...it is easy to do & the packaging looks good...I am so happy to have my finishing touch...

on 7/27/2018 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have way too much facial hair, from peach fuzz to wiry little hairs all over my chin and neck. I tweeze the wiry hairs as soon as they've grown enough for a tweezer to grab them, but there is way too much peach fuzz (finer, white hairs all the way from my ears down to my neck).
I purchased the Finishing Touch Flawless at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It was $19.99 and I had a 20% off coupon.
I think it works very well on my peach fuzz. I gently use it in a circular motion and it shaves it right off, very close to my skin. I don't get any irritation; it moves over my face very smoothly. I love the fact that the hair is contained in the razor head, and it's easy to pop off and clean.
It's a little larger than a lipstick tube; it's very comfortable to hold.
It's a great improvement over my old finishing touch razor which had a straight blade and was rougher on my skin while not giving a very close shave.

on 7/7/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually don't use this myself, but I've bought it for my husband. Somehow Ulta only carries it in white, but there ARE actually other colors - I've seen them at BedBath&Beyond.

I like this, but not for myself. I only heave peach fuzz on my face, which this just doesn't work well on. It manages to shave off my peach fuss in some smaller patches, but mostly, it just skips it all - even above my lip, where the hairs are slightly thicker. I have sensitive skin, and because of the skipping issue, I had to go over the same area over-and-over, which actually caused me a little bit of irritation. For shaving my face, I prefer disposable Twinkle razors, which actually easily get rid of my peach fuzz with no irritation.

However, I didn't buy this for myself; I bought this for my husband, who always has some rogue hairs that his face shaver absolutely refuses to grab, even if he goes over it 20 times. I bought this little shaver to use in those areas where these rogue hairs are... and it works fabulously! It lifts those hairs easily and cuts them off without tugging. It's a plus that the shaver is very easy to clean - just screw off the top part (the "ridgy" part), and you will find the hairs collected in a little compartment under it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I stumbled across this at Ulta and I figured I would give it try due to it's high reviews. If it didn't work out, I would be able to return it. I'm happy to report that it works, doesn't cause to break out, and does not change the texture of my skin overtime. I have been using it consecutively for the past four months. I will update if I have a change of heart or it stops working for me. I would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Facial hair removal is a full time job. I’m not talking about dark thick facial hair, for which I imagine a more aggressive, permanent solution would be used (and more effective-lasers etc don’t do as well on fine hairs).
I’m talking about random visible hairs that dance to their own drummer, always when you least expect.
I’ve got several methods for their removal, from Tria to Tweezerman.
This appealed to me because it’s the one tool that can literally be used in under a minute at any time.
I’ve used it quite a bit because it’s so easy, painless and effective.
A great addition to any facial hair arsenal.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not impressed with this product. It’s not an real epilator, it’s just a mini size electric razor. And like all electric razors I feel it doesn’t remove hair nearly as well as a manual razor or most other forms of hair removal. I don’t know if my hair is too fine to this product or what, but I have to run this product over a spot at least 5-6x before it manages to cut any individual hairs and even then, it still leaves a lot behind. The only nice things I have to say about it are that it is painless (again, because it’s not a real epilator) and that its discreet size and packaging would make this a great addition to an overnight bag if this actually works for you.

on 3/29/2018 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a wonderful product that removes peach fuzz quickly and with zero irritation. I bought the black one at Walmart for $19.99 and it is well worth it. I still try to tweeze course hairs but this will cut them, also. To clean, just screw off the head and use the enclosed small brush. The bright light is very helpful for seeing what you are doing. New heads are available but I do not know the price or how often they would be necessary. This product is a win and lives up to its advertising.

Love this thing! I started face shaving with that Tinkle razor, then fell in love with the Shisheido one. However, I never felt I got a close enough shave with either....and I seemed to be doing it too often. Grabbed this thing at Bed Bath and Beyond on a whim and I LOVE it! Takes me less than 60 seconds to do my face, and it's never been smoother! Great packaging, as well. Mine is annoying, however, because when I pull the cap off, the battery holder cover comes off instead....so I have to remove two pieces to use. That is not making this any less amazing, though! After my first use, I unscrewed the "head" and saw what looked like half a cotton ball inside- THAT much fuzz on me! This thing is a must!!!

Love this thing! Takes care of my facial hair quickly and efficiently. Is a bit on the loud side.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

It's amazing. I secretly wanted it to not be so I could save my money. The only thing I didn't like was how incredibly cheap the white plastic part looks and feels in real life. Oh and I thought it was a little louder than what I was expecting. Bottom line, it works, just try it. If you have hair on your earlobe, this is like life-changing compared to trying to navigate a razor in that small area.

Update: They just released both a pink and a black version.

Top Rated Hair Removal