LANEIGE BB Cushion Hydra Radiance

LANEIGE BB Cushion Hydra Radiance

4.5

on 7/2/2018 1:02:00 PM

Just got this, trying to find my HG BB cream as I don't like wearing foundation daily. I've used this multiple times in the last week, in combo with my other products and I've never had an issue. I don't use any cream products with it, i think it might make other cream products slip. Love this and the additional cartridge it comes with!

I LOVE THIS CUSHION! Cushions are my favorite type of foundation and Korean foundations and bbs and ccs work amazing for my skin and fit my skin tone so well. So besides my obsession with cushions rant here goes the review. For reference I have dry, sensitive skin and I have light skin. I think the cushion is really nice, it has a lovely light, dewy coverage and looks very natural on the skin. It feels really nice when I apply it, but I do have to take one lippie off for the scent though because it is incredibly strong and doesn't go away for hours. I don't think the scent really ever goes away, just fades. It lasts all day for me, but it does cling to my dry patches in the end of the day, but as long as I exfoliate, it's fine. There is also spf 50 inside which is really good, but I still wear sunscreen because I don't trust in a sense the sunscreen in makeup. Besides that I really love how it looks on my skin. The price is also really good, for CAD $49, you get the cushion, a refill and two puffs. Each cushion has 15g so with the refill you get 30g, the same as average foundation. This is relatively cheap for a cushion as many cushions cost about CAD $30 to $50 for one cushion and this costs about CAD $24.5. I also love the packaging, it looks beautiful and in the light it looks like the ombre rainbow you see in the pictures of the cushion. The puff is also really good, very firm, but not too firm, just firm enough that it applies well and looks great. The cushion is the average size of average cushions so it isn't very thin, but still very travel friendly. The packaging is very luxe looking. Overall, I really do like the cushion and I think I will purchase it again. If you want something similar, light, dewy coverage, but without the scent, try looking at the innisfree water fit cushion it only has spf 34, but it looks great and has a light green tea like scent opposed to the strong perfumey scent of the laneige cushion. It does cost about CAD $33 for a cushion, so more expensive, but at the shop I go to, they have a sale for CAD $25 for one and CAD $50 for two plus two extra puffs, so the price pretty good. You can also chose the case for the innisfree cushion, I think there is about 100 cases online and only about 20 at the store I go to, but they are all super cute and there are so many colours and designs. You can also chose the applicator for it so it's pretty customizable.