MAC Studio Quiktrik Stick

MAC Studio Quiktrik Stick

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love MAC quiktrik sticks and cant believe it was not reviewed yet. I have been waiting MAC to come up with the cream blush in a stick formula becuase I really hate the way cream blushes in pan formula always get so dirty and disgusting. I think they are pricey but I ended up buying 3 of them! I have the one from Diane Kendal collection with a taupe brown shade and a white shade and this is my favourite of them all. The white is the perfect highlighter for my pale skin and the taupe works as a sunkissed blush. I dont really use it as a contour. I also got Miss Cupcake/Tomato which I use both colors like blushes, one of them being a bright coral and another more sheer and shimmery peach shade. And lastly A Latte Sheen/SemiSweet which are a shimmery golden brown and a darker warm brown. These I use more for sunkissed look. These 2 are permanent. However I am not hearing much about these so I suspect there really is not much love for them out there so I am afraid that MAC will only carry these for a short time. I wish it wasnt so. One minus is that atleast one of these has broken inside the stick. However it does not bother me much as I can still keep using it. The finish is always glowy and non sticky. Compared to Nars multiples the texture is different and more creamy with quiktrik. I really did not like the multiples but I love these, because these also stay on longer and I dont get the feeling that there is some moveable layer of siliconey color on top of my skin that comes off very easily. These are really not sticky at all.