MAC Studio Quiktrik Stick

MAC Studio Quiktrik Stick

on 11/22/2017 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in Miss Cupcake/Tomato. It’s my go to blush during the weekday scramble - a quick stripe and blend and I’m out the door. The shades are complementary, with one shade typically darker and more pigmented than the other. Both shades go on cleanly and can be sheered out with fingertips or a stippling brush for a blended professional look. Build up the colour if you choose, it dries down quickly but gives you enough playtime to really make this product work.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love MAC quiktrik sticks and cant believe it was not reviewed yet. I have been waiting MAC to come up with the cream blush in a stick formula becuase I really hate the way cream blushes in pan formula always get so dirty and disgusting. I think they are pricey but I ended up buying 3 of them! I have the one from Diane Kendal collection with a taupe brown shade and a white shade and this is my favourite of them all. The white is the perfect highlighter for my pale skin and the taupe works as a sunkissed blush. I dont really use it as a contour. I also got Miss Cupcake/Tomato which I use both colors like blushes, one of them being a bright coral and another more sheer and shimmery peach shade. And lastly A Latte Sheen/SemiSweet which are a shimmery golden brown and a darker warm brown. These I use more for sunkissed look. These 2 are permanent. However I am not hearing much about these so I suspect there really is not much love for them out there so I am afraid that MAC will only carry these for a short time. I wish it wasnt so. One minus is that atleast one of these has broken inside the stick. However it does not bother me much as I can still keep using it. The finish is always glowy and non sticky. Compared to Nars multiples the texture is different and more creamy with quiktrik. I really did not like the multiples but I love these, because these also stay on longer and I dont get the feeling that there is some moveable layer of siliconey color on top of my skin that comes off very easily. These are really not sticky at all.