Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 50

Australian Gold  Botanical Tinted Sunscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 50
Botanical Tinted Sunscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 50

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4, Zinc Oxide 4. Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Panthenol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethysilsesquioxane, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Silica, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Water.

on 6/28/2018 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

IT broke me out! I couldn’t use it anymore.. I’m sensitive to a lot of sunscreens and it’s one of those which my skin doesn’t accept :(

on 6/26/2018 7:37:00 AM

I workshop in a pharmacy and during the years I have tried sooo Manu different sunscreens. Some semi-good, some absolutely bad. I never really found the one and only... until now. This is so so perfect. Like a primer, so smooth. Though it contains dimethicone, it does not clog my pores.

on 6/24/2018 5:33:00 PM

I have combo skin so this is good because though it has shea butter, it doesn't feel oily or separate. The tint is pale beige and disappears on my skin. It has a creamy, pleasant texture to apply. The problem is it makes my skin feel dry at the end of the day--like something is sucking the moisture out. Also I don't like removing it at night since there's so much pigment, you really have to cleanse a lot or use a wet wipe. However it doesn't irritate my eyes, and that's a plus.

on 6/21/2018 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this sunscreen for my 3 week trip to Greece. I hate putting new things on my face, especially sunscreen because it almost always breaks me out without fail. I bought this stuff just hoping that it wouldn't break me out on my trip. I ended up loving it! I use a moisturizer under it because although my skin gets quite oily, it also gets dry in some spots. I decided to throw my primer out because I love this as a primer as well as a sunscreen and tinted moisturizer. I put this on, and cover it with a pressed powder and that's all I wear on my skin on a regular basis. I don't know if it was from this sunscreen, but I left Greece with much clearer skin than I traveled there with. It was about $25 at Shoppers Drug Mart which seems a little expensive but I have used this stuff every day for the past month and a half and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through the bottle yet. I think it is going to last quite a long time. Love this stuff now and will keep buying it when it runs out!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Best sunscreen I have ever used for my oily skin with very reasonable price. It's lightweight, the finish is matte but feels very smooth, no white cast. I love the finish a lot. I made me surprised at the first time I used it. I tried some famous face sunscreens before such as Skinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 and EltaMD UV Physical SPF 41. Skinceuticals is lightweight, no white cast but too oily. EltaMD is lightweight, matte, no oily but has many white casts and the finish looks not natural, maybe like a make-up product... Australian Botanical is perfect for oily skin. It's a bit dry but I think it's a sunscreen, not a moisturizer. So I used Vichy mineral 89 and OZNaturals Vitamin C Serum before it.

on 6/3/2018 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall great sunscreen. I do not find this drying, and I have normal/dry skin. I use vitamin c serum under this. Sometimes I also add a little cera ve pm moisturizer. My foundation applies nicely over this (liquid). Then I set it with boots loose powder.

It is so drying I’m going to try & mix it with another moisturizer

I bought this hoping it could work. It made my skin so dry. No matter how much moisturizer I used before the sunscreen. I had to return it. I would not recommend for dry skin.

on 5/27/2018 10:14:00 AM

I finally decided to buy this after seeing it mentioned many times on Hot and Flashy. I have another sunscreen I really like (La Roche Posay Anthelios serum spf 50) but it's $43 and I was hoping to find a less expensive option. I tried this yesterday when my family went to the beach on a humid 90+ degree day (I did not swim). I am very pleased with how this held up. The tint was fine on my super pale 51 year old skin and it truly was non-greasy but not drying either. No shiny-ness or strangeness. I don't wear foundation, and this just looked like my skin. I bought 2 tubes at Ulta on a BOGO 40 percent off sale.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm a black woman who is new to this whole world of sunscreen. For many years I didn't wear anything and only thought of sunscreen if I were going to be poolside. After upping my skincare regimen to include acids, I learned one should always wear a sunscreen no matter your color. So I went on a sunscreen adventure. I wanted to find something that wasn't hellish on the skin and not doing damage due to ingredients. I found this one at Ulta and like it. I don't care for scents in my skincare as it doesn't add to the process. I find that this has a horrid cast esp on my mocha skin. The benefit is I find my makeup stays on all day with little to no shine. This is a odd benefit that makes me not even use my foundation primers anymore. I will say if I wear this I have to wear a little foundation to counteract the purple cast it leaves.