Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 50

Australian Gold  Botanical Tinted Sunscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 50
Botanical Tinted Sunscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 50

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4, Zinc Oxide 4. Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Panthenol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethysilsesquioxane, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Silica, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Water.

This sunscreen is terrific. I have at least 6 sunscreens, mainly PC, including the tinted version. This one tops them all. Easy to apply, looks good, even by itself it looks good and is perfect under my foundation currently Catrice which is also nice. I bought the SPF 30 ( not tinted) last year and the white cast was hard to work with if I was going out so it went into the stash, never to be seen again.

The price and packaging are great, it's available at most Walgreen's here so it's easy to get, no shipping charges and currently my favorite. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was really surprised at how smooth this made my skin look. I don't really wear heavy foundations as I feel like they make my mature skin look worse. I have been using Maybelline Dream BB Cream with SPF 30, which is sheer and has SPF, but I think this Australian Gold Tinted Mineral Sunscreen makes my skin look better than the Maybelline and it seems to last longer. It is a very creamy consistency and applies easily. At first it has a slightly white cast but it quickly fades to a smooth, no make-up look. I am using it as my foundation and it has SPF 50, which you can't beat

on 3/17/2019 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i love everything about this except that it makes it hard to spread my foundation over it. even if i moisterize before and after. i will use on body only.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best sunscreen I’ve ever used on my face. It has the slightest tint to it which eliminates the typical white cast and is fragrance free. It does not look oily or greasy on the skin. It actually makes a fantastic primer under foundation as I’ve forgot to apply primer and my makeup has applied beautifully and worn extremely well throughout the day. The best thing about this besides SPF50 protection is that it evens out my skin tone enough that I use less foundation now. I wish I had tried this sooner. It really is the perfect face sunscreen for me.

on 3/4/2019 11:40:00 AM

I really love the way this sunscreen applies on my combination/oily skin. It has a primer-like texture that goes on really well under MU. It is not greasy at all, and looks great without any makeup on, too. Since is tinted, it does not leave any kind of detectable white cast, as other mineral SPF do (actually, the Australian Gold SPF 30 mineral sunscreen leaves has a similar texture, but leaves a super noticeable white cast, as it is not tinted).

I acknowledge that it has a strong fragrance, but I happen to like it and hasn't bothered my skin.

It is quite pricy where I live, and difficult to find, especially during the colder months.

Finally, I wish it came in a pump; I don’t like the tube, as I find it difficult to get all of the product out as it runs out.

However, this has HG status for me and will continue to repurchase.

on 2/7/2019 1:59:00 PM

This is a really nice physical sunscreen. It's slightly tinted, so there is no white cast. The formula is a creamy and blends into the skin easily.

Pros:
Feels light on the skin
No white cast
Nice base for makeup
Price, you get a nice amount for the cost

Cons:
The color/tint may not be flattering on all skin tones

This ticks all my boxes for a sunscreen. I'll keep buying it for sure!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am 47 years old with normal-to-dry fair, freckled skin. I use this daily, immediately after my moisturizer, and before foundation (which I find that this product behaves as a brilliant primer!). Allowing 15-20 minutes for the product to settle in/ set is important for the SPF properties, if I'm not mistaken. At any rate, the color of the tint itself works perfectly with my neutral-tone and seems to disappear, leaving skin with a not-made-up-but-somehow-better look when worn alone (which I often do as well).
This product lasts and lasts and has to be removed, and as a primer it lays beautifully under foundation, providing the assist for longevity, pore hiding, and overall smoothing. All of these benefits at such an incredible price, too!
This mineral formulation doesn't sting, doesn't irritate eyes, it's wonderful!

on 2/1/2019 5:09:00 PM

I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this product. i have lighjt/medium toned , rosacean, clog-prone, oily but aging skin. i use this and no foundation or anything else. it is so easy to wear the right amount, looks and feels like practically nothing but still has a tiny very natural looking coverage somehow. i have tried probably 50 different sunscreens over the last two decades and this is by far my favorite! the cost is so cheap, the size is giant- it is just a total win for me

I liked everything about this sunscreen except the tint. It has a grayish beige/pink tint to it. I am NC 30 in Mac and I’d wear this and my face would be this beige/pink color and my neck has yellow undertones. It looked like I was wearing a mask. If you are an “NC” in Mac and/or have warm undertones, stay away from this. Try the Cotz tinted spf 40 instead that has more yellow in it.

Pros:
- My skin is sensitive and acne-prone, and this sunscreen does not cause burning or breakouts
- The tint is very sheer, it is not like you're actually wearing makeup, yet it still blurs imperfections
- Can be worn by itself without looking greasy or set with powder to prevent transfer/extend wear
- Has a demi-matte finish, rather than being greasy like most sunscreens

Cons:
- The texture is really thick, so you have to apply quickly and I don't know if it plays well with applying makeup on top
- Took off a star because it only comes in one shade, which is extremely pale.