MAC MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft N Gentle

No Image

1 review

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product isn't really marketed as a highlight, but it is how I use it. I love the soft, etherial, golden glow that it give on the high points of the cheekbone. I use it sometimes with Fix+ to change the way it applies, or simply dry. It is a beautiful color. It is a little pricey - but it will last forever - because you get a lot of product. I find myself (despite having multiple highlighters) choosing Soft N Gentle quite a bit - because of the sheen that it gives. It doesn't show or accentuate the texture on my skin (which is a deal breaker for me)-- and has a beautiful caramel/bronze glow with a hint of gold wherever you apply it. It is unlike any other highlighter that I own, and it has made me very curious about other Skin Finishes -- I just haven't ordered any others yet. The color that shows online at the MAC website does NOT do it justice. It is gorgeous in person. If you're in search of a new and different highlight, and don't mind spending a little bit on a really quality product ---- Mineralize skin finish may just be what your looking for..... remember it last forever, it can be used as eyeshadow too - and chances are not too many people are going to have the same beautiful GLOW as you!!! Treat yourself, you won't be disappointed. An remember to try it with a mist for a completely different look that won't budge!!! Happy shopping!!!