TheBalm Volume 2 Kuwakaribisha

TheBalm Volume 2 Kuwakaribisha
Volume 2 KuwakaribishaVolume 2 KuwakaribishaVolume 2 Kuwakaribisha

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are so cute! I have 3 blushes in packaging similarly I got (collected) from ipsy. I got this in august 2017 ipsy. It's a really great highlight or one-and-done color. Thebalm is so hokey I love them. This is a super shimmery cream color. Love!!

on 8/13/2017 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I wouldn't repurchase this solely for the fact that so many new eyeshadows come out all the time it just doesn't make any sense. TheBalm has some bomb eyeshadow (me so corny). I can't believe how buttery and soft they are. This is my first eyeshadow from them. I received in my Ipsy bag a full sized pan. This applies so smoothly and blends out beautifully. It's also multifunctional. It's finely milled enough that you can use it on your browbone, eyes, and even as a super shimmery highlight. I couldn't get a price per pan, during my research I could only find it in their Volume 2 edition. It came in a really cute little cardboard matchbox looking package with a magnetic closure. I have torn these out before and placed them in a z-palette as the pans are magnetic.