2.0

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 months ago

Ive always had horrible nails, ive been a nail biter since ive been old enough to bite, any attempt in letting my nails grow has been a massive fail as my nails grow thin, weak and dry. I purchased this after id had my Acrylic nails removed after which my natural nails were incredibly dry and dehydrated, I bought this product for the specific purpose of adding moisture and hydration to my nails, not to strengthen them. As my nails were so dehydrated they absorbed the oil immediately without me needing to rub it in, I didnt follow the instructions and only apply the product at night, I applied it repeatedly while at home watching netflix. The next day I noticed my nails were not as dry, while watching stuff online, I repeated the process and continuously put it on my nails and massaged in it. This way works for me. If I was to use just two coats a day, it wouldnt be enough to make a difference to my nails. So, its an ok product but the recommended application isnt enough to see results.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

3 years ago

This is the latest in my many nail strengthener purchases. Per instructions, I applied this blue liquid twice a day and massaged it into my nails. As with all the others, it didn't strengthen my nails at all.

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over