wet n wild MegaLast Hard As Ice Top Coat

wet n wild MegaLast Hard As Ice Top Coat

4.3

on 12/6/2018 2:00:00 PM

This is an awesome top coat. Very durable, shiny, and dries fast. Terrific stuff!

I bought this product after wasting my money on OPI's top coat, which had no shine and wasn't dry even after twelve hours. I'm really pleased with this one, though I've only used it twice. I applied it four hours before bed, and I expected to have sheet marks next morning, but I didn't! My nails were perfectly glossy. I like the amount of shine I get, and it protects well..I wore it on top of a dark olive green OPI polish and I had no chips even after almost a week.

The price was less than three dollars. I paid more than three times that amount for the OPI top coat, which sucked. So yep, I'll definitely buy this again. If it gets thick and gloopy, as top coats tend to do, I'll just add some nail polish thinner.

Please note that this product is NOT a quick dry top coat, so if that's what you're looking for, you won't like it. You have to wait until your nails are completely dry before application.

on 8/7/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really enjoyed using this top coat UNTIL I reached about 40%. One day I did my nails & applied this top coat afterwards as usual. I noticed there were a lot more bubbles than usual and appeared sloppy & I was confused because I didn't do anything different. Then, when I tried to apply some WEEKS later it did the same thing: sloppy and full of bubbles. I complained to my younger sister who said it did the same to her, so it seems the fact that the there was only enough product to touch the bottom of the brush applicator affected how well it applied despite me tilting the bottle to pick up product. Had to throw it away..