Charlotte Tilbury Walk of Shame

Charlotte Tilbury Walk of Shame

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So much to love about this: it's highly pigmented, very matte - almost satin-y, non-drying as many other lipsticks can be, very little transfer and the color is bold and always gets me compliments. Not forgetting the gorgeous packaging! Once applied I dab my lips just the once with some tissue and doing this makes it more matte. The only (slight) downside is it's a little bit on the pricey side, but not being someone who wears lipstick too often this will probably last me for ages and then some.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love!!! Perfect neutral red. I think this would work with anyone's coloring. It's a great fall color with some intensity, but still manages to look natural. I purchased this after noting in on the sale's associates lips. I am not a fan of matte lipsticks even though they are are currently very popular. I need moisture, so I purchased this shade in their new formula. Highly recommend this color!

on 10/12/2018 9:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use Pillow Talk for daily wear and casual days, but when I wear makeup and want lips that do the talking, there’s no beating Walk of Shame. It’s matte but deeply pigmented, has far better staying power than pillow talk and is just that perfect shade of red. Not Christmassy, not vulgar but certainly Shameless. I love this!

You know when you put on certain lipsticks and your heart just stops because of how perfect it is-not just in terms of colour, but also the texture and how it enhances the shape of your lips?
This lipstick is one of those lipsticks.
I love this lipstick.And I have A LOT of lipsticks.
This is the colour that I've been looking for, for a long long time.
And it makes my lips look so nice that I cant stop looking at it.
Would definitely repurchase!

on 2/2/2018 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can easily say that this is the most perfect lipstick color I have ever had in my life. To me, it is a “rouged chocolate” in old MAC terms. Absolutely mlbb shade lightly applied, with or without lip balm for extra moisture. For reference I’m a MAC NC15-20 and this compliments my skin perfectly. Beautiful packaging, lovely vanilla scent. Looks so very natural on my lips. Highly recommend!

on 8/5/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Color: looks like a cross between berry and brick. Reminds me of that lip color that was trendy in the 90s and worn by Winona Ryder in "Reality Bites".
Formula: creamy, comfortable, matte finish.
My skin tone: NC30-35. Neutral leaning yellow.

Superb product! Flattering against my skin tone. Not as much as Bond Girl, but it still looks good. Lasts a long time and feels very comfortable on the lips. Matte formula that somehow does not dry my lips out. While I like this product, the color did not wow me. And, at 36 US dollars, I probably won't repurchase it.