Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara so much! I have some naturally thick and long eyelashes but this mascara gives me that extra little pop they need to make my makeup look bomb af! I have a lot of problems with mascaras because they all seem to irritate my eyes but this little gem is awesome! I got it on sale at ulta for $3 and I'm NEVER buying another mascara again. The packaging is way cute which is initially what made me give it a try in the first place. The one thing I will say is if you're looking for a dramatic lash this mascara will not be the one for you. I love it because it is a little bolder than subtle mascara but not too dramatic, if that makes sense?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love it!! If you're into big thick spider lashes like I am you'll love this. If you're going for natural I would recommend one of the non princess lines from essence mascara. Like my brows I like full and thick and big, this delivers.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been trying this mascara out recently and to be honest, I think I'm in love! You do have to let it air out a little bit when you first buy it. When I first started using this, it was very wet and hard to work with. After a week or so, it's gotten a lot easier to work with and it's great. The mascara is super black, which is always a good thing. The brush is great for volume and lifting the lashes up. If you have very thin or small lashes, I would stay away from this. I think it would really weigh your lashes down and it wouldn't hold a curl. But if you don't have that issue, give this mascara a try! I think you'll love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sculpted Volume is a new addition to the Lash Princess collection from Essence. It has lavender detailing on the outer package to differentiate it from the green (False Lash Effect) and the pink (original.) In terms of formula, it is a slightly wetter version of what is in the green tube, though it is still pretty moussey. It has a long curved brush that's slightly more narrow at the end to allow precision on the outer lashes. It definitely gives a good amount of volume; compared to the other Lash Princess mascaras, it is right in between how much volume the pink and the green give, with pink being the least and green being the most. I have worn this several times and have experienced little to no flaking and absolutely no smudging. To me, this is a slightly better and cruelty free version of Maybelline The Falsies Flared.