Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume

Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume

4.2

I’m on the fence with this mascara. I love how dark the black color comes out on my lashes and stays dark all day. The curved brush was the biggest selling point for me because noncurved wands always get mascara on my lids. The downsize is that the mascara doesn’t go on evenly. It’s possible my mascara was previously opened and exposed to air causing a change to the formula (it was the last one available at Ulta and I don’t think the tubes have safety seals.) As of now, it separates the lashes, but the tips of my lashes have clumps. It’s like I need a lash comb to remove the excess. I’ll buy it again just to see if that makes a difference.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow! I am surprised! After being disappointed of the green lash princess (it was too wet and heavy for my downturned lashes) i tried this one and it is amazing. It make your lashes long and full, doesn't clump and doesn't smudge or flake. I love it!

on 5/10/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A very good mascara. For me the best drugstore mascara. I hope Essence never discotinue this product.

I really loved this product. It is cheap and extended my eyelashes very nicely.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love the Lash Princess, False Lash Effect Mascara. So I decided to get the Sculptured Volume version, to see how it compares. The brush is a little different. It has a curve, unlike the False Lash Effect version. The brush is a little bit bigger. It apples very easily and builds up volume quickly. It has a fanned out effect and separates the lashes nicely. On me,it gets a little clumpy, if I am not careful. But that’s easily remedied. It really makes your lashes show up. I like this mascara and will alternate both of these mascaras.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Decent mascara. Very black, quite a wet formula. Gives decent volume but not much length. I like the brush. The only problem is that it smudges on my eyes quite badly. Also, because of the wetness if I’m working quickly it has a tendency to splatter a bit. I’d buy again if I had a burning need for a mascara but otherwise will try another from the range.

on 2/3/2018 3:14:00 PM

Underwhelmed. The wand is a pretty basic wand but with a curve. I love the other two lash princesses so wanted to try this one. I don’t feel like I get any length or volume that make me lashes look awesome like I do with the other ones. Will probably toss soon because I just repurchased another false lash lash princess.

on 1/28/2018 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of those rare breeds of mascara that's lovable right out of the gate. Unlike a lot of mascaras that require a week or two to perform optimally, this one gives nice length and volume as soon as you start to use it. The wand is a gentle curve with traditional (not plastic) bristles that gradually get smaller towards the tip, making it great to get into those tiny lashes on the bottom and inner corners, while the wider base works really well to fan out the outer lashes. I like that I can also get right into the base of my lashes to get a bit of a tightlined look. I also like that the coloured bits on the tube are rubberized so it makes it easy to open and close, and it sort of 'clicks' into place when it's closed all the way. It basically has everything going for it except the packaging. Why does Essence not "seal" their mascaras and liquid liners? (or anything for that matter?) I hate playing Russian Roulette with my mascara, not knowing if someone else opened it before me.

on 12/17/2017 2:01:00 PM

Hands down the best mascara ever. Way better than the overhyped loreal lash paradise.

on 11/19/2017 3:49:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewers, not bad at all! This mascara gives good volume and is easy to use and remove. It also lasts long and I only need one or two layers. Definitely one of my favorites if I want a more dramatic look. For day-to-day use, I still prefer my old Max Factor mascara; the Lash Princess looks a little less natural (slight spider effect).