Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume

Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume

4.2

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love the Lash Princess, False Lash Effect Mascara. So I decided to get the Sculptured Volume version, to see how it compares. The brush is a little different. It has a curve, unlike the False Lash Effect version. The brush is a little bit bigger. It apples very easily and builds up volume quickly. It has a fanned out effect and separates the lashes nicely. On me,it gets a little clumpy, if I am not careful. But that’s easily remedied. It really makes your lashes show up. I like this mascara and will alternate both of these mascaras.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Decent mascara. Very black, quite a wet formula. Gives decent volume but not much length. I like the brush. The only problem is that it smudges on my eyes quite badly. Also, because of the wetness if I’m working quickly it has a tendency to splatter a bit. I’d buy again if I had a burning need for a mascara but otherwise will try another from the range.

on 2/3/2018 3:14:00 PM

Underwhelmed. The wand is a pretty basic wand but with a curve. I love the other two lash princesses so wanted to try this one. I don’t feel like I get any length or volume that make me lashes look awesome like I do with the other ones. Will probably toss soon because I just repurchased another false lash lash princess.

on 1/28/2018 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of those rare breeds of mascara that's lovable right out of the gate. Unlike a lot of mascaras that require a week or two to perform optimally, this one gives nice length and volume as soon as you start to use it. The wand is a gentle curve with traditional (not plastic) bristles that gradually get smaller towards the tip, making it great to get into those tiny lashes on the bottom and inner corners, while the wider base works really well to fan out the outer lashes. I like that I can also get right into the base of my lashes to get a bit of a tightlined look. I also like that the coloured bits on the tube are rubberized so it makes it easy to open and close, and it sort of 'clicks' into place when it's closed all the way. It basically has everything going for it except the packaging. Why does Essence not "seal" their mascaras and liquid liners? (or anything for that matter?) I hate playing Russian Roulette with my mascara, not knowing if someone else opened it before me.

on 12/17/2017 2:01:00 PM

Hands down the best mascara ever. Way better than the overhyped loreal lash paradise.

on 11/19/2017 3:49:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewers, not bad at all! This mascara gives good volume and is easy to use and remove. It also lasts long and I only need one or two layers. Definitely one of my favorites if I want a more dramatic look. For day-to-day use, I still prefer my old Max Factor mascara; the Lash Princess looks a little less natural (slight spider effect).

on 11/19/2017 2:32:00 PM

Perfect mascara. I used to love the Catrice 3D Lash Multimize mascara but I think it is discontinued so I looked for a new mascara (drug store, because high end mascara's always disappoint) and I bought this one and pink version of it. I like this one better than the pink one, I think it's slightly less wet. It makes my lashes incredibly long and voluminous and after wearing it for about 15 hours, it looked like I just applied it. No smudging, only very slight flaking which was easily fixed by rubbing it off gently. And all of that for E2.99, I'm in love again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara so much! I have some naturally thick and long eyelashes but this mascara gives me that extra little pop they need to make my makeup look bomb af! I have a lot of problems with mascaras because they all seem to irritate my eyes but this little gem is awesome! I got it on sale at ulta for $3 and I'm NEVER buying another mascara again. The packaging is way cute which is initially what made me give it a try in the first place. The one thing I will say is if you're looking for a dramatic lash this mascara will not be the one for you. I love it because it is a little bolder than subtle mascara but not too dramatic, if that makes sense?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love it!! If you're into big thick spider lashes like I am you'll love this. If you're going for natural I would recommend one of the non princess lines from essence mascara. Like my brows I like full and thick and big, this delivers.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been trying this mascara out recently and to be honest, I think I'm in love! You do have to let it air out a little bit when you first buy it. When I first started using this, it was very wet and hard to work with. After a week or so, it's gotten a lot easier to work with and it's great. The mascara is super black, which is always a good thing. The brush is great for volume and lifting the lashes up. If you have very thin or small lashes, I would stay away from this. I think it would really weigh your lashes down and it wouldn't hold a curl. But if you don't have that issue, give this mascara a try! I think you'll love it.