Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 years ago

After having not been in a Bath and Bodyworks for a few years I recently was pulled in by the promise of a fragrance dupe in the candle scents (FYI the Shades of Summer Suntan candle does NOT smell like Bobbi Brown's beach fragrance). Deciding to not waste a trip I sniffed the rest of the candles available in the store and kept returning to Rose Water & Ivy. It did not smell like the usual BBW fruity marshmallow-y offerings. The scent of this was of rose water but it wasn't the often described "matronly rose" that people akin to rose scents. This smelled like a fresh jammy rose that was uplifted by lemon zest (that's lemon zest not the juice) and had a theme of fresh cut green stem running through it with a hint of a clean white musk. My rose fragrance loving heart was thrilled to discover it and I ended up buying a jar. The fragrance though was driving me nuts because it smelled familiar to me and though it took awhile for me to place it it dawned on me today: it smells like a dupe of Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney! I'm a big fan of Sheer Stella, and the original Stella, so I'm really thrilled to have a candle to scent my home. Hopefully this Rose Water & Ivy will stay in the BBW lineup of candles for a long time or permanently! Will try to always keep a jar of this in my stash. Great candle!

About reviewer (647 reviews)

Age36-43