Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sun Fluid

No Image

3.8

on 8/25/2018 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this sunscreen for work days when I won't be in intense sun for long periods. The main reason I enjoy this is that it sits well over skincare and under makeup. It applies nicely. It's a thin liquid that blends well with my skin. It doesn't accentuate any dry spots on my skin, which some suncreens tend to do.

I prefer more heavy duty sunscreens for days I'll be in the sun alot.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Play box and liked it so much I purchased a full size. This is one of the few sunscreens I would consider wearing on my face because it's not greasy, unscented, doesn't have a white cast, and isn't sticky. It applies like a moisturizer and doesn't sit on my skin. I also love the bottle. It has a little nozzle, so you only get as much of the product as you want and it's very hygienic. This is something I use every day.

Update: The active ingredients are homosalate 10.000%, octocrylene 5.000%, octisalate 5.000%, and avobenzone 3.000%, so this really isn't a very safe product. Still searching for a good mineral sunscreen that doesn't make me look like a ghost.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great sunscreen that's available in the US. I prefer Asian sunscreens but this one is the closest I've gotten to an American version of the Biore watery essence. It dries matte and doesn't feel like normal American sunscreen. I would say it is a very watery lotion consistency. Takes longer to dry down than the asian biore one but not too much longer. Overall I think this is a great sunscreen. I prefer spf 50 but for everyday this would be fine. Layers well under makeup and great for oily skin. Will repurchase if I ever need to pick up a sunscreen I need the us and can't wait for my Asian one to ship. Light scent but nothing strong and it goes away after a few minutes.

on 8/2/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been trying out new sunscreens while I wait for my Biore one to arrive from Japan. This was the recent one I purchased and I've been using it for about three weeks now. It's broad spectrum SPF 30, so for me, it's enough for day-to-day protection. The first couple of days I wore it, it irritated my eyes but I haven't felt that again. It's a very thin consistency which can make it hard to apply enough, but it layers well. It doesn't leave a super greasy or thick finish at all, but it does leave me slightly shiny/almost dewy (nothing a little powder can't solve). I have oily skin, fyi. Best of all, it doesn't leave a white cast on me. The active ingredients are homosalate 10.000%, octocrylene 5.000%, octisalate 5.000%, and avobenzone 3.000%. I haven't noticed any ill effects on my skin after a few weeks of use, but if your skin doesn't agree with these ingredients, then I guess it wouldn't be for you. For right now, I can say that I would repurchase but I will update if I change my mind. I feel that when I compare it to other brands of high-end sunscreens, it's not a bad value for the amount of product but it's still a little on the pricey side.
Update: still stings my eyes. I have to be careful to not put around my eyes.