Makiash - Satin Cream Eyeshadow

1 review

on 8/1/2017 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in the shade Bronze, and this liquid-y cream eyeshadow is amazing. I'm a big fan of cream eyeshadows for easy, everyday looks that lasts all through a work day. For some reason I didn't think this would be as budge proof as the type of thicker cream shadow that comes in a jar, but it definitely is. The thinner consistency means it's easy to blend in, but once it dries down it sets just as well as any other cream shadow I own. It's also easy to either sheer out or build up in intensity.

Instead of the doe foot applicator I expected it's a small brush. It's not as easy to evenly swipe the product onto the eyelid, but I always blend cream shadows using my fingers anyway, so I just haphazardly wipe some product onto the of the lid and then it's a piece of cake to blend out. Even if the name has the word 'satin' in it, the finish is relatively glossy, with really fine shimmer. It gives a really nice and summer-y glow to the eyes. I simply love using this for a simple and effortless eye look.

+ Not tested on animals
+ Budge and crease proof for hours upon hours (with a primer - haven't tried without)
+ Blends really easily
+ Easy to build up to desirable intensity

- Slightly pricy
- Not vegan (contains margarita powder, i.e. fresh water pearls)