Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder

Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
Fit Me Loose Finishing PowderFit Me Loose Finishing PowderFit Me Loose Finishing Powder

4.1

INGREDIENTS: TALC DIMETHICONE SILICA [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES]

on 2/17/2018 2:47:00 PM

Really great loose setting powder. I have shade No.20 light/medium and I am NC20/25. The powders are a lot darker than the name implies... No.20 Light/Medium is better for those who are nc30+
I also noticed that if you apply too much it can look cakey and crease.
Does a pretty good job in controlling my oils since i am combo oily... however, I cant say if its better than Laura Mercier. LM doesnt look cakey if i over apply and I find it slightly more finely milled.
Overall a really great option for the drugstore!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

k i love this powder but the sifter doesn't work, every time you open the container powder goes everywhere. besides that, product is great I just wish they made a translucent shade rather than an actual shade range. prices are always cheap because if you live somewhere in canada you know shoppers always has makeup on sale. In conclusion, It is WAAY better than laura mercier.

on 2/14/2018 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This loose powder is SO good, I use it to set my makeup and it lasts all day! Tends to get a little cakey or creasy if you apply too much but just be careful.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for about a month now, and I'm very happy with the results it's given me! I own the shade "Fair", and it's perfect for my complexion. I'm usually a fan of translucent powders, but this one was just fine with the small amount of color in it. It makes the skin feel very soft after applying it, and it has a pretty good staying power. I like how much product you get, it has lasted me a while now. I'm not a fan of the packaging, it's very bulky and hard to close sometimes. Other than that, it's a great affordable loose powder.

on 2/8/2018 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This cakes up my under eye concealer, emphasizing wrinkles there A LOT. On the rest of the face it looks fine, it's slightly smoothing and very matte. It also has a bit of coverage which can add some brightness. I use a setting spray on top (NYX matte spray), I wouldn't use this all over withouth it, it's too matte. Of course you could just use a little bit. It feels very light. I fall around NC 42 in MAC and used the Light/Medium shade all over my face and under my eyes.

I'm sticking to NYX HD loose silica powder for my under eyes because it doesn't emphasize wrinkles, and I'll attempt to use this one up on my face. It has the same finish as the compact matte and poreless, but that one is more convenient packaging wise.

I think this is best for people 24yrs old and under. Because you won't have the wrinkle magnifying problem I have.

I will not repurchase.

on 1/28/2018 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm pretty impressed with this powder! Keeps me shine free for hours! I'm not super oily though but if you're normal/combo, this is really nice. I read that someone else found it to have a bit of an 'air brush' effect and on me it does seem to blur lines a bit. It just give a clean even look. I do prefer a matte finish so if you like a glow, this won't be your baby.
Packaging is simple and and it's great that you can see the shade, though I don't remove the entire seal. I score it and tear off 2 rows of 'holes' (if that makes sense) and I tap it onto another container to use so I don't get the lid all messy ( I'm a neat freak and the inside of the lid is a bit small for my powder brush anyways). Doesn't look powdery or dry, and I'm no spring chicken!
I'm about an NC30 (NC35 with StudioFix powder, which I find runs light?) I found these at RiteAid during a BOGO1/2off and got shades 20 and 25 which both work find for me. 20 is more warm/yellow and 25 is cooler (slightly pinker).
I have recently spotted this in Canadian SuperStore.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent powder !!The best one to date.Really blur the pores non drying finally grounded.The ingredients are decent (no parabens no alcohol)
I don't understand how people compare this gem to the crappy Laura Mercier.
Maybelline outdid themselves with the whole fit me line
The only bummer is the packaging.
While it's beautiful it doesn't stop the product to leak out

on 1/22/2018 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This finishing powder has become my holy grail. My boyfriend says it makes my makeup look much more natural and airbrushed. Even though my face is very textured with cystic acne and scarring, it makes my skin look flawless and smooth! I think it might be because the powder is very finely milled. For me, it’s the best drugstore dupe for the Laura Mercier powder. My face usually looks like an oil slick after a couple of hours but the Maybelline Fit Me loose powder has me matte for my 16 hour days. Even though the packaging is quite bulky, it always shakes out the right amount of powder for me. I use a powder brush my elf to swirl it onto my whole face and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Definitely recommend!

on 1/18/2018 8:04:00 PM

I bought this based on all the reviews in shade light medium it's ok on cold days in LA but a warm day it oils up a 2 hours later I set my foundation with it I tried it with revlon colorstay and sum times Loreal pro matte if your really oily pass on it

on 1/18/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use this powder in light medium to highlight and bake under my eyes and use medium deep to set my face. I sometimes bake under my eyes with medium deep when I don't want a highlight. This powder is sooooo good but it has flashback😩. This would be my holy grail loose powder if it didnt have flash back. It adds extra coverage and has my skin looking so nice in person but not in flash photography.