Maybelline New York Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder

Maybelline New York Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
Fit Me Loose Finishing PowderFit Me Loose Finishing PowderFit Me Loose Finishing Powder

4.1

INGREDIENTS: TALC DIMETHICONE SILICA [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES]

on 12/17/2018 9:50:00 AM

I resisted buying this powder for a long, long time just because it’s drigstore-I didn’t think it would be that great-I was very, very wrong. This powder blurs, mattifies and sets my makeup beautifully and works just as well if not better than my high end powders. Definitely recommend!

on 12/10/2018 12:37:00 PM

this powder is a smooth maker out of my skin, smoothed out fine lines, under eye bags and pores. My pictures look amazing and airbrushed. zero flash back. blends well, keeps my makeup on especially with a light set of makeup spray. I cant rave enough. I dust it under my eyes cheeks, chin and sometimes forehead and neck with a smaller powder brush, let it set, and sweep a super matte powder over it for pictures. Looks so high end it's silly. Relieved my wallet can rest and I can still look flawless. <3 I hope they never discontinue it ever!

on 11/12/2018 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This powder is great for setting. It usually lasts all day. The packaging is okay, I usually get powder everywhere though.

on 11/4/2018 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this powder for 6 months now . So far this is what I can say
The good:
-it's very finely milled
- great texture and color selection
- easy to blend
- nice packaging, feels expensive

The bad:
- doesn't really keep my face from getting oily. It almost feels as if my skin is oilier than without
- gets in every crease

Overall it's a fine product especially for that price but I will definitely keep looking for better alternatives

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Believe the good reviews. I've repurchased this around 6 or 7 times and I'll continue to do so until they discontinue it. I have oily acne prone skin and this keeps me matte all day, smooths my texture and pores, and doesn't break me out.

This powder is amazing. I have combination skin that starts out dry and is oily by the end of the day. Typically I was using the Laura Mercier setting powder which is great, but this one being priced so low and with such amazing results had me returning my LM powder! I have rather noticeable pores due to years of wearing makeup I my teens with no skincare regimen to balance it out. They're near impossible to hide even with primers and careful blending. This powder though--it does!!! I typically apply it with a damp sponge and press/tap it into my t-zone and then use a flat-top brush (tap off excess) to swirl it onto the rest of my face and down my neck. I would wear this powder to my own wedding. It's THAT good. If you don't prep your skin well, it could become powdery, but even then a good setting spray would fix that issue.Try it, ladies!!!

I really like this powder. I use it before my foundation on my T-zone and then as a setting powder because my skin is oily. Adding the step before my foundation seems to help a little more since it controls a little of the oil before it breaks through my makeup. I don't have to blot as often. I like it and will continue to use it until it doesn't work as well for whatever reason. Like if they change the formulation. For the love of all that is holy, please stop changing the formulations of things I love!

on 9/23/2018 11:53:00 PM

This powder is INCREDIBLE. I’ve repurchased at least 4 times now. This and the Colourpop No Filter loose powder are my HG loose powders. Maybelline knocked it out of the park with this bad boy! Makes your skin look completely poreless. Locks your makeup in place all day. Doesn’t cause irritation or breakouts. And my favorite thing about it—you can use to bake (which means using a lot of it at once) and it’s not drying! It’s seriously amazing and I think everyone should try it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This unfortunately showed texture on my face too much :( I loved the pale color and the fact that I didn't break out or react from it despite my sensitive skin, but I couldn't get over the somewhat cakey look I had. I ended up returning this since I need a powder to make my skin look smoother while controlling oil. I think this powder could work ok for anyone with smooth skin that isn't really oily.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

While I'm not a huge fan of Maybelline foundations and Powders, this one I actually like. It goes on medium coverage, and smooth. The shades are decent with a bit of an yellow undertone so it works with a vast majority of shades. I use the loose powder in the morning when I'm applying my makeup for the day and the pressed for my touch ups. The price is reasonable and the packaging is very nice. Will purchase after run outs.