AG Hair Cosmetics Keratin Repair - Repair Serum - Keratin Anti Breakage Sealant

AG Hair Cosmetics Keratin Repair - Repair Serum - Keratin Anti Breakage Sealant

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethcellulose, Cyclomethicone, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Lanthenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Pinus Palustrus Leaf Extract, Dianthus Cariophyllus Flower (Carnation) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum/Fragrance, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Saw this at Ulta and wanted to try it. It absorbs well in my hair and doesn't smell too strong. It really does a good job of controlling frizz and sealing down the hair. I let my hair air dry with it so I'm not sure how it performs with a hairdryer. My hair felt soft to the touch and had a good shine to it.

on 7/30/2017 3:54:00 PM

One of the best products I have EVER tried! This has a transformative effect on my hair, the results are nothing short of amazing.

AG's Repair Serum is a lightweight creme in a pump dispenser. It distributes nicely and never makes my hair feel sticky or weighed-down. Makes my hair perfectly soft and smooth. It just looks and feels healthy every time I use this. The price is high but I think I'm in love!

For reference my hair is thick, dry, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. So it's important that I take care of it with the right products. I always use some type of leave-in before blow drying, and this one works BEAUTIFULLY for me.

I am so glad I tried this, I will definitely be buying this again in the future!

Highly Recommended! LOVE!!!