Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin
Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

3.6

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Water, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/19/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Only soap that has not dried out my sensitive eczema skin and has never broken me out. I like it better than any drug store, Lush brand, or organic soap I have tried. I wish I had started using Dove years ago I would have saved my skin from being dry and ashy every winter. My skin loves the creamy softness - it's so soothing. I use Dove as a facial and body cleanser, I have no plans to go back to normal facial cleansers.

on 10/20/2011 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My HG soap for so many years I can't even count. Great for dry skin and sensitive skin. I have both dry skin and a mild case of psoriasis and this does wonders as far as keeping me soft and relatively flake free. I don't see myself switching to anything else anytime soon.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I've used Dove products since I came out the womb lol, my mom used to bathe me and wash my face with Dove soap and I had stopped using it about 5 years ago. After trying everything from Neutrogena, Clean and Clear--you name it--I returned to this after being overly frusturated. Everything else is so drying and I prefer the sensitive skin version just because it doesn't have as many harmful ingredients in it including fragrance. It's a great basic cleanser for everywhere, but I took off a lippie because it dries out your skin just a tad bit but coconut oil fixes it.

on 8/18/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't like this product. It dried up my face and broke me out with whiteheads. I also don't like the packaging, because I feel like soap bars are more susceptible to getting into contact with bacteria and dirt.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My grandma used to buy this for me to use on my face before I really got into caring about what I put on my skin/hair/etc. It was nice while I was a dry skinned teenager with surprisingly calm skin, but the closer I got to adulthood the more "no mi gusta" my face became. My skin just became super dry, red and irritated. I'm now one of those people who refuses to use bar soap anywhere on her body, but I'm sure that it was my skin that changed, not the product. If you've got skin that's all for soap then this is a nice, gentle find. Otherwise, keep looking.