Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin
Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

3.6

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Water, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I've used Dove products since I came out the womb lol, my mom used to bathe me and wash my face with Dove soap and I had stopped using it about 5 years ago. After trying everything from Neutrogena, Clean and Clear--you name it--I returned to this after being overly frusturated. Everything else is so drying and I prefer the sensitive skin version just because it doesn't have as many harmful ingredients in it including fragrance. It's a great basic cleanser for everywhere, but I took off a lippie because it dries out your skin just a tad bit but coconut oil fixes it.

on 10/23/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is the only product i use on my body...been using it for over 10 years. Before that i used Dial which made my skin constantly dry. This doesnt dry me out like regular bar soap...and I dont like using products on my skin with fragrance (except perfume) so this is perfect. The only thing is I seem to use it up faster than other bar ive used in the past

on 8/18/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't like this product. It dried up my face and broke me out with whiteheads. I also don't like the packaging, because I feel like soap bars are more susceptible to getting into contact with bacteria and dirt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My mom and I have eczema, and neither of us can deal much with heavily scented beauty products. We've always had some variety of Dove beauty bars at our respective homes for a long time, and this particular bar is a good option for the most sensitive of skins. I generally prefer the original (I like the gentle scent) and especially the Winter Care (I'm hoarding this next winter for sure), but I have used many bars of this to get clean without irritating my skin any further.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My grandma used to buy this for me to use on my face before I really got into caring about what I put on my skin/hair/etc. It was nice while I was a dry skinned teenager with surprisingly calm skin, but the closer I got to adulthood the more "no mi gusta" my face became. My skin just became super dry, red and irritated. I'm now one of those people who refuses to use bar soap anywhere on her body, but I'm sure that it was my skin that changed, not the product. If you've got skin that's all for soap then this is a nice, gentle find. Otherwise, keep looking.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Given up on clean & clear / neutrogena - this is a staple facial cleanser for me.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

do not use if u have extremely sensitive skin esp. eczema-there are herbal extracts which can be irritating