Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin
Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Water, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide

on 6/18/2016 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am falling in love with this soap. I have sensitive, dehydrated, normal to dry skin and have been looking for the "perfect" face cleanser for many years now. I bought this because it said for sensitive skin and it has made my skin so much better. I wash my face with this then i use oatmeal as a second cleaner and my skin feels so smooth. It does dry out my skin a little more than the cleanser i was using before but this one is not causing breakouts and once i moisturize im fine. A very good head to toe product.

on 7/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this bar to remove my makeup & as my cleanser when my skin is feeling irritated/dry. It removes makeup really well & cleanses my skin thoroughly w/o drying it out. I've repurchased this product more times than I can remember, definitely recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best makeup remover for my clog prone skin. It removes everything (including mascara) very quickly & gently. My skin gets easily red/irritated but I have no negative reactions w/this soap. If you're looking for a cheap yet effective mu remover I recommend you give this a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best facial cleanser ever! I have used Dove since my dermatologist recommended it thirty years ago. I pair this with my Clarisonic (after I have removed my makeup) and it does a great job of keeping my skin soft and blemish-free.

on 3/1/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the only cleanser I use on my face. Keeps it balanced, gets it clean, and absolutely no adverse reactions. When I started using this last summer I stopped breaking out. Dirt cheap, and the most effective cleanser I've ever used. All my friends use it now. Will always purchase.

on 7/13/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have very sensitive skin and this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and does not leave residue like other bar soaps do. this is the only bar soap i use ! i've been using it for years and i'll stick with it !

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, I've used cheap and expensive products for cleansers. If someone tells me something works, I'll try it. I have no cons about this product. I love that it's cheap, doesn't make me break out, and it has a nice smell to it. Before you go buy something high-end, definitely give this a shot first.

on 4/30/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a delicate soap bar that does not leave my face feeling dry and itchy, so that a plus. It didn't do much in terms of helping my clogged pores but it removed make-up: foundation and mascara!
And come on! it's dirt cheap!

on 6/1/2009 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wish I could babble on and on about all the beautiful things this bar does but it's just so simple and pure I feel my review should be equal to the bar. It's very economical with months of use out of one bar. It takes off all makeup like a charm. Its so gentle for sensitive skin that it's the only soap I found to not irritate the body's more 'sensitive' areas. Plus gentle for this bar also means it helps anyone trying to clear their face from stupid stupid acne. As a bar most people would think its very drying but this is one that I would be willing to bar brawl with anyone who wanted to argue that point! And last but not least it is a very time tested product that I have had the pleasure of seeing my mom use most of her life. She is almost in her mid-50's and her skin is absolutely baby smooth, no wrinkles and the porcelain peaches and cream complexion that I haven't seen outside of Nicole Kidman. ANYWAYS I guess I have found a way to babble a bit about this. It's so cheap just buy it. I mean it's a bar of soap for goodness sake. You can find plenty of other uses for it if you don't like it!

on 4/24/2009 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I can never get enough of this, i like soaps that are clean and fresh smelling, i don't want my soap taking over my perfume job, so this is just perfect plus it is something i can use to shower with as well as use to wash my son with who is 11 months old. Never leaves my skin dry, just moisturized, highly recommend, loves it!