Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Water, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/13/2018 11:32:00 PM

Indispensable. Use it everyday on my face and body. Don’t want to be without it. Smooth creamy lather. No discernible scent. Cleans gently and rinses completely. No irritation. Leaves skin soft.

on 4/13/2017 10:50:00 PM

Been using this for many years. I have dry body skin and occasionally eczema due to allergies. This soap really helps to prevent my skin from drying out.

It has no fragrance and is not eczema-provoking. Also, it's great/safe for washing lady parts, which is always a bonus!

on 6/2/2015 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have had issues with my skin since I was 16 - I am 32 now. I wish I had know then what I know now. I have tried so many creams, scrubs, masks & miracle products. I've also used harsh soaps & BP acne type products. It has only ever made my skin worse. Now I just use Dove unscented twice a day in the shower to wash my face...no moisturiser, foundation etc. I also "double wash". My skin is the best it's been since I was a teenager. It's not perfect, but if I get any pimples they are small & clear quickly. Please try this simple and easy product, what do you have to lose??

This is an excellent soap. I use it for my face and body. It's very gentle and creamy and does a great job at moisturizing my skin. I love how simple it is yet effective in keeping my skin clear. It almost gives me a glow after I wash my face. It's very affordable and can be found in many stores. I would recommend this to anyone.
When it comes to skin care, sometimes simple is best.

on 11/30/2009 11:23:00 AM

The only product I have consistently bought for years. Use it everyday on my body, have used it on my face in the shower. My daughter's pediatrician recommended that we use this to bathe her after she developed eczema. This combined with Cetaphil cream cleared up the eczema in two days. Can't beat the price. Love it.

on 9/2/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a good no-nonsense soap. I use it mainly on my body but occasionally on my face without any problems. I started using this because all my body washes, lotions, and creams were different scents and they clashed with each other and my fragrance of choice. This was one of the unfragranced items I began using and the one I repurchase whenever I need more soap. I haven't had any problems with this breaking me out, but my skin isn't sensitive or anything. If you're looking for a fragrance-free soap that doesn't strip your skin of moisture, I'd recommend this one.

on 2/4/2008 3:47:00 AM

Whenever my skin is looking far from its best (i.e. when Iv tried another product and its left it blotchy and dull!!!), I always reach for Dove sensitive bar. I wash my face with it at night and dont put anything else on. Seriously I wake up and my skin is lovely and smooth, fresh and dewy looking like a babies.

Dove sensitive bar sorts my skin out every time. Iv learnt my lesson and should just stick with it. I now understand why this bar is recommended by numerous dermatologists.

I cannot imagine my life without my Dove Sensitive Skin Soap. I wash my whole body from face to toes with this little gem. I have rather sensitive skin, allergic to perfumes and creams and most other cleansers. This leaves my skin flawless and soft, my HG beauty item.

I love the Dove original bar and love this one as well! I use the sensitive skin version on my body when my skin is particularly dry or irritated and regularly on my face as well. To me, the performance is very similar to that of the original Dove bar but without the smell, which is a great thing when dealing with facial skin or irritated skin in general. I'll never be without this bar in my shower. An absolute HG!

on 8/10/2006 4:00:00 PM

This is my HG soap! I wish I had discovered it sooner, as I have very sensitive and problem-prone skin and have spent lots of $$$ on cleansers in the past. I will definitely repurchase and I can't wait to try all the different formulations. :)