Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Water, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/4/2003 1:22:00 PM

My holy grail of soaps! I can use it anywhere, even my face. No irritation at all and my skin can be very sensitive. Love it!

on 1/4/2003 1:24:00 PM

See my review under skincare-body. I love this soap!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best soap, hands down. I also use it on my very sensitive face and it works fine. Soothing and moisturizing. I would never use any other soap!

on 3/19/2003 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I cannot live without my dove soap. This has been the soap, time and time again that clears up my skin and doesn't make me break out. Plus, at about five dollars for a pack of four (which will probably last me four months) this is the most economical skincare product i own.

on 3/19/2003 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great soap, even for face. Non-irritating and scent free. Used Dove for years and will keep on doing so.

5 lippies for dove! I have a sentimental attachment to this, for my grandma always had it in her bathroom. It's fragrance free, but still somehow the smell makes me feel all comfy. This bar doesn't dry out my skin, leaves me clean, and doesn't sting sensitive areas of my body.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Dove is the ultimate soap for sensitive skin. I use these a ton! They are ultra moisturizing and lather up well. Unfortunatly, they do have a slight perfume scent, nothing that bad though. A staple for me! (PS: The bars will last longer that the washes, more cost effective.)

on 4/4/2003 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used this on my body and even on my face. It doesn't dry out my skin or clog my pores.

A classic. Very cheap, very mild, basic beauty bar. Leaves your skin soft.

No complaints here. No matter what else I try, I always come back to Dove in one of its various bar forms. Especially like this one--so gentle, no real scent that I can detect. Not using right now because I'm unaware of whether or not its ph balanced, but would pick it back up again in an instance if it were.