L'Oreal Brow Stylist Frame & Set

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Frame & Set

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this, having loved the Milani brow pomade and having seen reviews that called them virtually identical. Unfortunately, they are not. While this product didn't suck, it just wasn't as good. The pomade dries out fairly quickly- even when kept tightly capped- and starts to go on crumbly. I had noticed with the Milani version, it still spread evenly and kept a creamier texture even when it had started to inevitably dry in the pot. If I could give this 3.5 lippies, I would. It's not bad, and the spoolie/brush combo that it comes with is pretty solid. I just known I can find better at a competitive price point.

on 11/10/2017 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've tried so many different brow products and this is by far the best I've found. So many blonde brow products look either very yellow on me or very dark (not the look I'm after). This product is the perfect color...a light taupe. It defines, fills, and sets my brows perfectly and still looks natural. I'm sure if you prefer a more dramatic brow it will work too, just use a heavier hand.

The brush it comes with works great and you get a good amount of product for the price.

Highly recommend.

on 7/28/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have tried pretty much every brow product out there in every price range. I have to say that I was pretty surprised by how well this performs.

I do not use this alone. I use Shiseido dark brown as a line at the bottom of my brow, then I blend that up. Then I take this product in blonde and apply it over that and blend up. To finish up, I take Shieseido blonde and emphasize my peaks and the tail of my brow on top of the L'oreal product. I have oily brows, so this is like a base for the pencil and then it stays all day. My brows look very natural even in harsh light. One thing I think people need to remember is that if you have an artificial brow shape, any product is going to look fake. Stick with a more natural shape, and you can use pencils or powders or just about anything in the right color as long as you blend it well.

I can even press tissue over my brows when they get oily and my brows don't disappear!

In blonde, this is actually a light taupe, I'd say. There is no red at all. None! I pull red out of products in a heartbeat, and I have had no trouble with this.

It is a jar, but it hasn't dried out on me after 4+ months. It goes on rather dry so you don't have to wait for it to dry. There is still time to work with it, though.

I really like it. No parabens either, so since the price is great, and it competes very well with other pricier products, I will buy it again. I think the blonde would work nicely for someone with gray hair, too. I think L'oreal has a home run on this one.

This may be holy grail material for me. The consistency is a light pomade. Cones with an angled brow brush that works great for me. I am using the Light Brunette color and it's perfect. Most brown brow powders and pencils look red on me but this has no red.

So far this seems to last all day on me.

Popular Brows Products