Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

2.5

This didn't appear very natural on my skin. It can be a bit difficult to control the amount that comes out of the metal tube, what with my superwoman grip. Meh.

on 11/2/2007 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only blush I always have to have in my stash. I've tried others but I always go back to this one for everyday use. Yes, the packaging isn't the best, as others have said, and I have wasted some product accidentally squeezing too hard. However, it's so cute, like paint, and after a while you'll learn to deliver the right amount of pressure to get the amount you need. And that tiny tube lasts me a really long time, even with everyday use. I use Raspberry and it gives me a very natural, rosy blush. I use this over tinted moisturizer (or just normal moisturizer) and lip gloss and I'm ready for work or a casual outing.

on 9/8/2001 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried to use this blush many times but I can never seem to make it work. It either looks to dark or to streaky.

on 8/14/2001 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this product. It is a gel blush that comes in a super tiny silver tube for $10.00. So not worth it. It is hard to apply but it does give a pretty flushed color that lasted throughout the day. I think there are better products in this area out there and cheaper too. Don't waste your money on this.