ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a tube of Origins Pinch Your Cheeks - Coralberry to qualify for some free shipping and was amazed at how well I liked the product. I was skeptical of a cheek stain as I'd never used one before but it really does give me a much more natural looking glow to my cheeks than power blush. I never use my old powder blushes anymore, they seem so flat in comparison.
I have not had any trouble with the packaging or staining of my fingers like others have mentioned. I apply the stain to my cheeks, blend it in and them wash my hands when I finished.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this gel blush forever! I love it. Pinch Your Cheeks gives a super long-lasting pinkish raspberry stain to your skin. It makes you look healthy and glowing, not made up. You don't really see blush, it just looks like you went for a jog and your cheeks are flushed. Also, if you have acne-prone skin, this will not irritate it because it's water-based. Fantastic product!

on 10/22/2008 7:12:00 PM

This is a great product. I have had a tube of PYC for almost 6 month and have used it just about everyday. For under $15 this is a must have item. I have tired Tarte and Benefit and didn't like them at all.

on 7/16/2007 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this product twice in the brownberry color. Despite the fact that it leaves your fingers stained after using it and the packaging it terrible (more oozes out than you need, especially when using the first time) it is simply WONDERFUL. I prefer natural make-up that also LOOKS natural. This does NOT make you look like you have blush on. It really makes you look like your rosy cheeks are from being healthy or from the sun. (This looks great over a tan!!!) It is great for travel since no brushes are needed and the tube is tiny. You only need a tiny amount. Be sure to apply it while skin is still dewey from moisturizing and/or foundation. If your skin is too dry it may stick to certain areas and not look as natural. I find this to be a great time-saver, since with powder blush I have to wait for my tinted moisturizer to absorb before I can apply it. With this, I am able to apply one product right after the other. Nothing beats the natural color, honestly. I almost gave it 5 lippies despite the horrible packaging and finger stains!

It is annoying the way the tube always oozes when you want to just squeeze out a tiny amount but it would have to be one of the most natural cheek tints i have ever used, it gives a really beautifull pink tinge to my cheeks. Despite the oozing and the staining of the fingers I love this. As I only apply a very small amount it last for ever.

on 11/7/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is pretty awful. Reminds me of BeneTint (which I dropped and broke!)-icky. The tip is simply too narrow, so it comes out in streaks or spots, and it oozes while you're not looking as well as staining everything around, especially your fingers. The color was pretty though, and it did last.

This stuff is fantastic. I've been looking for a blush that would A) look natural & B) last all day. And here it is! I agree that the tube is not the greatest, the product keeps oozing out, but putting the cap back on takes care of that. You have to work fast with this stuff or it will dry streaky, but I think that's true of all stains. I love the Brownberry shade (similar to Bobbi Brown Chocolate Cherry Pot Rouge which I nearly bought but fortunately I saw this & got it instead - SO much cheaper & I think it has better lasting power) & I think I might also get the original (Raspberry?) shade as well. Why not, it's only $10!
(I posted this review under the Brownberry shade but wanted to put it here as well.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a bit annoying. I am usually in a hurry in the morning so I prefer powder blushes because I can just sweep some on and go. This was very hard to blend and I never could get it to look right. Also I didn't like the color selection. Won't repurchase.

on 9/5/2005 9:57:00 AM

In concept, this appealed to me but in execution, it's a liquidy mess that made me look feverishly flushed, nothing natural about it. The only good thing is that it definitely has the staying power down pat. This stuff stains!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I keep buying this product because (1) the tube is so small I misplace it and (2) I keep thinking that it SHOULD be really great. Alas, is so-so. I have the original color (raspberry), which is a pretty, clear pink-red. The color is great, but the gel is not. I usually end up with slightly splotchy cheeks and the finger I use to apply it is usually pink for the rest of the day. The girl at Origins told me an easier way to blend it is to add a little bit of it to a dot of A Perfect World, which really does seem to make it go on more evenly. I'll probably use what's left in the tube (although sometimes it's just easier to brush on powder blush instead), but I won't buy it again.

Popular Blush Products