ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this gel blush forever! I love it. Pinch Your Cheeks gives a super long-lasting pinkish raspberry stain to your skin. It makes you look healthy and glowing, not made up. You don't really see blush, it just looks like you went for a jog and your cheeks are flushed. Also, if you have acne-prone skin, this will not irritate it because it's water-based. Fantastic product!

on 2/28/2008 12:25:00 PM

My aunt gave this to me so I don't know what the real price is but this is THE best blush I've ever used. Sure, it dries up pretty fast but it really surprised me when I applied it the first time. I was expecting it to appear really red on my cheeks but, instead, I had this very natural and healthy-looking flush. I actually shelved my powder blush and will continue to use this until it's finished.

on 1/13/2005 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This left a very nice flushed look on my cheeks. The colour lasted well, but not brilliantly. The packaging wasn't great, it was hard not to squeeze too much out of the tube, so was easy to waste. However I thought it was simple to apply and all in all was a good product. If you like Gel blushers, try Pixi, which I really love!

on 3/5/2003 7:03:00 AM

I like it cause it's little, although it tends to leak. The intense color doesn't bother me. I think it's romantic and I put it on my lips, too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pinch Your Cheeks or Slap Your Cheeks? pyc is more like a DYE than anything that would result from pinching AND slapping. this is an unnatural stain that looks more like an injury than a flush of color. continued >>

Popular Blush Products