ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.4

on 11/29/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love the shade and consistency of this product but the packaging is driving me nuts. I picked this out in brownberry, which is likely the best shade of anything for my coloring (truly a browned cranberry). I prefer this shade over all of the MAC, BB, and Tarte cream/gel blushes I've tried. This is backup worthy times infinity, *however* the metal tube does not even distribute product and with the first squeeze a huge airbubble came out, leaving me with virtually no product remaining in my tube, not sure if it's a defect or what. Also, when some product did come out it was a large glob, so I had to (with one hand) rinse out an old samply jar with rubbing alcohol and place the unused glob in it, hoping it won't dry out till I get to use it. I cannot see how this can be regulated. Also, the tiniest amount for a relatively high price tag. I don't mind paying my $30 for my tarte cheek stains which will last you the rest of your life, unfortunately this little metal tube looks like I may get a month out of it at best. Sad face. I would certainly repurchase but only because the shade is so perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this blush forever! I have tried a million different blushes and I always come back to this one.You can get around the splotchiness by mixing it with a tic tac sized drop of moistrizer, goes on beautifully! I also love it as a lip stain- great color. I apply it with a lip brush or a Qtip to ensure evenness!

on 5/13/2007 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i got this in Coralberry for my birthday present. the tube is surprisingly small but i'm even more surprised that you need just a teeny tiny bit and so this seems like it will last forever. very fast drying, and looks natural. great for traveling. it stains my fingers, but i'm fine with that, i mean its a cheek stain, its supposed to stain anyway. i agree with every one else about the package. it tends to ooze out more than it should.

on 11/7/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is pretty awful. Reminds me of BeneTint (which I dropped and broke!)-icky. The tip is simply too narrow, so it comes out in streaks or spots, and it oozes while you're not looking as well as staining everything around, especially your fingers. The color was pretty though, and it did last.

on 10/17/2006 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I didn't like too much about this. First of all, whenever I took the cap off, the product would start oozing out on it's own (even if I didn't squeeze it). Second, you have to work quickly to blend it- no play time. Third, it stains my fingers like crazy. And last, the color selection is poor, & the results are very average. I much prefer Smashbox Skintints to this (great product!)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

(Reference: NC20/25) I liked this sweet little cool pink gel. A bit more pigmented than I anticipated, so I need only a tiny dab. As a gel, there was plenty of time for application, no streaking or blotchiness. While I like it, I probably won't repurchase, as there are so many more fun products out there to try.

on 9/5/2005 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Nothing great. If you're not careful, the red can be too dark and you end up with clownish cheeks. Body Shop's works much better has better packaging. Pretty expensive for a small tube. Didn't like that the metallic tube was difficult to use and stops you from using as much of the product as possible.

on 1/29/2005 1:07:00 PM

UPDATE: I used to love this stuff...until I found SAR's Inner Glow blushes. So much easier to apply and so much more natural and glowy looking. Definitely won't buy this again

I love this stuff. I use it in the summer during the day when I'm kickin it at the beach or don't feel like putting on much makeup but don't want to look like the dead. I agree that blending can be a problem if your skin is dry or tight from being freshly washed. I put it on over a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. Totally natural looking and lasts all day.

on 9/28/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I tried this at the Origins counter, I loved it...However, when I received it in a swap it didn't look as good as I was hoping. Maybe the lights make it look better...The tube is tiny, and although a little goes a little way the smallness of it is totally obnoxious. But anyways, I'm not too impressed, and I already swapped away my Clinique Black Honey Gel Blush. Oh well! I am totally addicted to Origins Brush on Color now!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I dont have many cheek stains to compare this too but i really like it. You do have to work on your blending skills to make sure it is blended properly but after a few goes it is really easy to do. It comes out as a lovely flush for me, perfect for the winter or used layered while i am tanned so i dont have to go and buy lots of different blushes for the summer months.

Popular Blush Products