Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

3.5

on 8/11/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I didn't really care for this product until I used it with a stippling brush - that made all the difference. I apply a pin dot size amount of Pinch Your Cheeks gel stain directly from the tube onto the apple of my cheek and blend using a stippling motion. I use this blush over my primer before my foundation to create a very natural "lit from within" glow. My only issue is the packaging. You have to be very careful not to apply too much pressure on the tube when it is new, otherwise you will get too much product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this gel blush forever! I love it. Pinch Your Cheeks gives a super long-lasting pinkish raspberry stain to your skin. It makes you look healthy and glowing, not made up. You don't really see blush, it just looks like you went for a jog and your cheeks are flushed. Also, if you have acne-prone skin, this will not irritate it because it's water-based. Fantastic product!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product for my oily, acne prone, DDD skin. This is the best stain I've tried. Yep - sure is. You just take a dab of color and put it right on the apple of your cheeks. Work fast though - cause this stuff sets like a few seconds. Once it goes on it stays on all day and will not need to be reapplied. Most importantly, it looks very natural and doesn't make me feel like I ran though a clown store for blush advice.

on 1/17/2008 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I had a lot of patience while trying to work with this product. Even though I loved the way the Raspberry shade looked on me, I just couldn't deal with the annoying tube that kept spilling whenever I opened it.
This is also hard to blend...if you dont do it quick enough, it will dry and leave your face looking clownish and streaky. I would opt for something else. I almost threw mine away when the friggen thing spilled all over after I opened it but ...kept it because I tried it on my lips and it made a great lip stain.

on 5/13/2007 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i got this in Coralberry for my birthday present. the tube is surprisingly small but i'm even more surprised that you need just a teeny tiny bit and so this seems like it will last forever. very fast drying, and looks natural. great for traveling. it stains my fingers, but i'm fine with that, i mean its a cheek stain, its supposed to stain anyway. i agree with every one else about the package. it tends to ooze out more than it should.

on 11/7/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is pretty awful. Reminds me of BeneTint (which I dropped and broke!)-icky. The tip is simply too narrow, so it comes out in streaks or spots, and it oozes while you're not looking as well as staining everything around, especially your fingers. The color was pretty though, and it did last.

on 5/14/2006 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is by far my favorite cheek tint (it is way better than over-hyped benetint) but i totally agree with everyone on the packaging, i'm scared to take it anywhere because it winds up squirting out the minute i open it after a trip in my bag! origins seriously needs to listen to us and work on that.

but aside from that and its leaving a reddish tint on my fingertips after blending,it leaves the most natural glow on my skin and it makes it worth it :)

on 8/26/2005 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This did not blend very well on me and just left a red stain on my cheeks. I couldn't wait to get home and wash this stuff off after trying it. It makes me never want to try a cream blush again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I keep buying this product because (1) the tube is so small I misplace it and (2) I keep thinking that it SHOULD be really great. Alas, is so-so. I have the original color (raspberry), which is a pretty, clear pink-red. The color is great, but the gel is not. I usually end up with slightly splotchy cheeks and the finger I use to apply it is usually pink for the rest of the day. The girl at Origins told me an easier way to blend it is to add a little bit of it to a dot of A Perfect World, which really does seem to make it go on more evenly. I'll probably use what's left in the tube (although sometimes it's just easier to brush on powder blush instead), but I won't buy it again.

on 9/28/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I tried this at the Origins counter, I loved it...However, when I received it in a swap it didn't look as good as I was hoping. Maybe the lights make it look better...The tube is tiny, and although a little goes a little way the smallness of it is totally obnoxious. But anyways, I'm not too impressed, and I already swapped away my Clinique Black Honey Gel Blush. Oh well! I am totally addicted to Origins Brush on Color now!