Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a tube of Origins Pinch Your Cheeks - Coralberry to qualify for some free shipping and was amazed at how well I liked the product. I was skeptical of a cheek stain as I'd never used one before but it really does give me a much more natural looking glow to my cheeks than power blush. I never use my old powder blushes anymore, they seem so flat in comparison.
I have not had any trouble with the packaging or staining of my fingers like others have mentioned. I apply the stain to my cheeks, blend it in and them wash my hands when I finished.

As my first cheek stain, this took some getting used to, but I am SO glad I put in the practice!

I use this in coralberry - the shade is a perfect match for my skin tone. I love that PYC never settles into my pores like most other blushes do (as long as I put it on AFTER moiturizer, that is) and I love that I can control how subtle or bold my cheek color is just by layering this stuff.

I have a had a tube now for about 4 months and use it regularly (at least a few times a week) and have barely made a dent in it so I would also say this is a great value.

My HG of cheek color. Yay!

I like this ,it looks natural but it does stain your fingers and you have to blend it fast .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this blush forever! I have tried a million different blushes and I always come back to this one.You can get around the splotchiness by mixing it with a tic tac sized drop of moistrizer, goes on beautifully! I also love it as a lip stain- great color. I apply it with a lip brush or a Qtip to ensure evenness!

on 7/16/2007 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this product twice in the brownberry color. Despite the fact that it leaves your fingers stained after using it and the packaging it terrible (more oozes out than you need, especially when using the first time) it is simply WONDERFUL. I prefer natural make-up that also LOOKS natural. This does NOT make you look like you have blush on. It really makes you look like your rosy cheeks are from being healthy or from the sun. (This looks great over a tan!!!) It is great for travel since no brushes are needed and the tube is tiny. You only need a tiny amount. Be sure to apply it while skin is still dewey from moisturizing and/or foundation. If your skin is too dry it may stick to certain areas and not look as natural. I find this to be a great time-saver, since with powder blush I have to wait for my tinted moisturizer to absorb before I can apply it. With this, I am able to apply one product right after the other. Nothing beats the natural color, honestly. I almost gave it 5 lippies despite the horrible packaging and finger stains!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a bit annoying. I am usually in a hurry in the morning so I prefer powder blushes because I can just sweep some on and go. This was very hard to blend and I never could get it to look right. Also I didn't like the color selection. Won't repurchase.

on 9/23/2003 8:47:00 AM

I like the idea of this product. I like the flushed "out on a cold day" look. I just think this particular product is hard to use if you have super pale, porcelin skin. No matter how hard I tried to blend it dried quicky and looked too dark. I think I will mix it with a bit of moisturizer next time I use it. That might be the key. I think it is very expensive for what you get. I know a few other similar products that are alot cheaper and work better or just as well.

on 8/8/2003 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely horrible. Leaked everywhere and did not blend well AT ALL. Returning ASAP.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I definitely prefer this to the Benetint. It simply blends better since it comes as more of a gel than rose coloured water. I bought this when it first came out years ago and even used it on my lips with some clear gloss over (now I guess they've got the Bite Your Lips, though I have yet to try these). I love the simple, clean, flushed look this gives (so why do I keep buying other blushes? I don't know *shakes head*). My only complaint is that every time I went to open the tube, too much would come out without any pressure from me (which is why I started applying it to my lips - so I wouldn't let it go to waste).

on 6/13/2003 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This adds the perfect flush to my cheeks- it's easy to blend & looks like I've been for a run! It lasts all day & causes no break-outs.