Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

2.9

on 6/5/2008 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have this in raspberry. it dries too fast to use as a blush, but it works pretty well as a lip stain. it basically does what it says, and looks nice, but isn't anything special.

on 3/5/2005 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Doesn't blend well at all...I always get clownish, defined circles no matter what. Highly recommend L'oreal's translucide gel instead (if you can find it!)

on 10/27/2004 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a love/hate relationship with Pinch your cheeks! I have been using it for 3 years and think this is the only blusher that will not stain your pillow or your hubby's clothes, and also the only giving this ultra-natural glow (on my fair skintone it looks exactly like a natural blushing, and everyone thinks I am of these healthy scandinavian beauties. i confess I am actually very pale) BUT I must say that metal tube is way too cheap for what it contains. I always press it too hard when it's new and end up with days of overflowing gel whenever I open it! Bear in mind this is a stain product, it will just give you that pink color, but doesn't have any sparkle or light diffusing ingredient. I use it ever day under my free powder, without foundation and one tube usually lasts me 5 to 6 months. Good for everyday, not for the evening, in my opinion.

on 10/24/2004 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can not smile through the day without this product! It is the ONLY natural flush I've ever found (compared to Benefit Benetint, it wins hands-down). I've been using it for about 4 years now, and although I use it every single day...I'm only on my 4th tube. A little pinch really does do ya (making its counter price a real steal)! I personally use it as a swipe of "faux sun" across my nose and forehead...and it makes me look like I got just a touch of sun the day before. My ONLY complaint is that the tube gets air bubbles in it, so it occasionally "burps" out a little more product than I wanted (and I don't like wasting my favorite gel). Otherwise, this is my HG item! To reference coloring, I have red hair with fair skin (but very few freckles) and green eyes. The color works perfectly on my skin.

on 3/5/2003 7:03:00 AM

I like it cause it's little, although it tends to leak. The intense color doesn't bother me. I think it's romantic and I put it on my lips, too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's not my best buy this year, far from it ! It stains the fingers, is very hard to apply, doesn't last and makes me break out :( It's a pity because I thought it looked good for the first half an hour after I applied it ... It definitely doesn't look good on dry or powdered skin, IMO.

on 9/8/2001 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried to use this blush many times but I can never seem to make it work. It either looks to dark or to streaky.

on 6/13/2001 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh how this didn't work for me! Turns out I'm not a big fan of cheek stains, but the packaging of this one makes me hate it more than others I've tried! It comes in a little metal tube with an opening smaller even then Stila shines & shimmers. It didn't allow for a very good application - my cheeks wound up with little burgundy streaks on them, & the stuff stained my fingers as I valiantly tried to blend it in. If you like stain products, I'd stick to Benetint or others!