Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

3.6

on 11/12/2008 8:45:00 AM

gosh it wasnt until i started adding my reviews on origins products that i realised how few of the range lived up to my expectations!and yet i kept going back for more!a true product junkie!!!
anyway,back to the topic....i didnt like this one....i much prefer benetint.i didnt like the gel texture and i dont think it spread as well as some other brands.

on 8/26/2005 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This did not blend very well on me and just left a red stain on my cheeks. I couldn't wait to get home and wash this stuff off after trying it. It makes me never want to try a cream blush again.

This did not go on smoothly (Nars colorwash is much better), the tube cracked and made a mess, and I really felt that I'd wasted my money.

on 8/8/2003 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely horrible. Leaked everywhere and did not blend well AT ALL. Returning ASAP.

on 4/16/2003 5:36:00 PM

My mother loved this stuff, and she's also a big fan of Benetint. This being cheaper, I decided to give it a try. First, I could never master getting the right amount out of the tube, always ended up with red goo all over the place. Second, I have combination skin, and even with super-moisterizer on my cheeks, the tint seemed to "stick" there a lot more...not natural at all. First and last foray into liquid blushes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pinch Your Cheeks or Slap Your Cheeks? pyc is more like a DYE than anything that would result from pinching AND slapping. this is an unnatural stain that looks more like an injury than a flush of color. continued >>

on 12/10/2002 11:04:00 PM

I tried to master the art of applying this but I failed miserably after many attempts. The colour settles into my pores, causes blotchiness and looks like 2 red rash patches on my cheeks. I tried blending fastest I could yet it did not work. Guess it only works for those with very fine pores and nice smooth skin. And it stains my fingers, could not get it off with soap and water. Definitely the worst buy I've ever had this yr!

on 9/8/2001 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried to use this blush many times but I can never seem to make it work. It either looks to dark or to streaky.

on 6/13/2001 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh how this didn't work for me! Turns out I'm not a big fan of cheek stains, but the packaging of this one makes me hate it more than others I've tried! It comes in a little metal tube with an opening smaller even then Stila shines & shimmers. It didn't allow for a very good application - my cheeks wound up with little burgundy streaks on them, & the stuff stained my fingers as I valiantly tried to blend it in. If you like stain products, I'd stick to Benetint or others!

This didn't appear very natural on my skin. It can be a bit difficult to control the amount that comes out of the metal tube, what with my superwoman grip. Meh.