ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.5

on 6/13/2001 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh how this didn't work for me! Turns out I'm not a big fan of cheek stains, but the packaging of this one makes me hate it more than others I've tried! It comes in a little metal tube with an opening smaller even then Stila shines & shimmers. It didn't allow for a very good application - my cheeks wound up with little burgundy streaks on them, & the stuff stained my fingers as I valiantly tried to blend it in. If you like stain products, I'd stick to Benetint or others!

on 8/3/2001 11:57:00 PM

Gives skin a great blushed look, very natural.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this product. It is a gel blush that comes in a super tiny silver tube for $10.00. So not worth it. It is hard to apply but it does give a pretty flushed color that lasted throughout the day. I think there are better products in this area out there and cheaper too. Don't waste your money on this.

on 8/21/2001 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not worth the money. This is more messy than anything else. Also, too red! Left red stains on my fingertips no matter what I tried. Prefer BeneTint or the cheaper L'oreal gel blush.

on 9/8/2001 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried to use this blush many times but I can never seem to make it work. It either looks to dark or to streaky.

on 9/21/2001 12:28:00 AM

Don't normally wear blush, and received this as a gift. Love the packaging. I find this very natural looking. It's red but very sheer. The key is to use it on a freshly moisturized face while blending quickly, so that there are no streaks.

on 11/1/2001 7:30:00 AM

I love how the tube is so tiny - great for popping in your purse. All stins take practice and they're best applied to a clean face and mixed in with moisturizer first. It makes the gel less intense and easier to smooth out for a natural look.

Not one of the best gel blushes I've tried, but alright. Only comes in one selection of color, and very small tube -- but lasts you a good time. The packaging needs some work though, it is a squeeze out metal tube, so it often oozes and leaves a mess.

on 11/22/2001 7:08:00 PM

i have been using this product for 8 months and i love it. it gives me a natural sheer rosy blush like i just went to the gim. it stays all day so i don't need to touch up in the afternoon. the only problem of this product is that it always stucks on my fingertip as i have to use your fingertip to apply it. overall it's a great product and i think i will buy it again after i finish this tube ... if you're looking for a natural blush, try this and another great one is Calvin Klein cheek color wash. these two products give the natural flush glow.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like stains and I liked this product, but I gave it a "no" because the cheaper L'Oreal Translucide gel blush is just as good.

Popular Blush Products