ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by age: 44-55
ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.9

I need something sheer and natural looking, not dry or powdery, and this fits the bill. The raspberry color is sheer, cool, and lovely. The tube looks little, but it will last for-ev-er.

HOWEVER, my fingers stay stained for hours and it does not blend evenly on my cheeks. Very fiddly to work with. While this is sheer, it is not a lit-from-within-type deal. I would prefer something with a natural dewiness or dimension.

on 8/11/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I didn't really care for this product until I used it with a stippling brush - that made all the difference. I apply a pin dot size amount of Pinch Your Cheeks gel stain directly from the tube onto the apple of my cheek and blend using a stippling motion. I use this blush over my primer before my foundation to create a very natural "lit from within" glow. My only issue is the packaging. You have to be very careful not to apply too much pressure on the tube when it is new, otherwise you will get too much product.

This is nice and natural looking. The color choices are rather limited but in all fairness, how many "flush/blush" shades can one have. It blends effortlessly as long as you have a fdn, moisturizer or tinted moist., Do not try this on bare skin as the product will settle into those fine little pores that only the luckiest of us all do not have.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

(Reference: NC20/25) I liked this sweet little cool pink gel. A bit more pigmented than I anticipated, so I need only a tiny dab. As a gel, there was plenty of time for application, no streaking or blotchiness. While I like it, I probably won't repurchase, as there are so many more fun products out there to try.

on 5/7/2006 7:17:00 PM

Great natural-looking gel-like blush. It takes some practice learning the application (just a tiny dab on your fingers then blend really fast). Very natural looking and stays put all day. Wonderful stuff!

on 10/19/2005 10:04:00 AM

I like this product. It's just the right consistency - not a liquid like Benetint. A small tube lasts for ages so I don't think it's too expensive - even at UK prices. I moisturise then apply a small amount to each cheek and blend fast. Then wash my hands immediately so I don't have any problem with staining. After about 5 minutes I apply a tinted moisturiser over the top (Benefit's 'You Rebel') and the end result is a lightly tanned sun-kissed look - very natural. It looks too 'feverish' on me without the tinted moisturiser over the top but with it - at last I've found the perfect solution! I do have a fairly dry, mature skin which tans easily so I don't know how this would work on a paler or oilier skin.

on 1/29/2005 1:07:00 PM

UPDATE: I used to love this stuff...until I found SAR's Inner Glow blushes. So much easier to apply and so much more natural and glowy looking. Definitely won't buy this again

I love this stuff. I use it in the summer during the day when I'm kickin it at the beach or don't feel like putting on much makeup but don't want to look like the dead. I agree that blending can be a problem if your skin is dry or tight from being freshly washed. I put it on over a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. Totally natural looking and lasts all day.

Popular Blush Products