Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by age: 36-43
Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

4.6

It is annoying the way the tube always oozes when you want to just squeeze out a tiny amount but it would have to be one of the most natural cheek tints i have ever used, it gives a really beautifull pink tinge to my cheeks. Despite the oozing and the staining of the fingers I love this. As I only apply a very small amount it last for ever.

This stuff is fantastic. I've been looking for a blush that would A) look natural & B) last all day. And here it is! I agree that the tube is not the greatest, the product keeps oozing out, but putting the cap back on takes care of that. You have to work fast with this stuff or it will dry streaky, but I think that's true of all stains. I love the Brownberry shade (similar to Bobbi Brown Chocolate Cherry Pot Rouge which I nearly bought but fortunately I saw this & got it instead - SO much cheaper & I think it has better lasting power) & I think I might also get the original (Raspberry?) shade as well. Why not, it's only $10!
(I posted this review under the Brownberry shade but wanted to put it here as well.)

Great product. Color lasts all day for me - I have combo/oily skin, but if you are moisturized right, it will go on smoothly and give a nice, versatile all-day color. But, blend quickly and wash your hands quickly or it will stain -- that's what makes it last!

on 1/24/2004 6:18:00 PM

Love this stuff.
Yes the tube can be a little hard to master, and you have to blend quickly, but the color looks natural and lasts all day.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like stains and I liked this product, but I gave it a "no" because the cheaper L'Oreal Translucide gel blush is just as good.