ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.3

I bought this quite a while back when i read about it online. I think it was actually my first cheek stain because i'm very used to powder blushes. But this didn't do it for me. As lovely as the colour is, i have to blend it out really quickly if not one spot will look much darker than the other. Also, i did have trouble at times with this stain as it made my face look too red (i'm on the fair side).

on 6/5/2008 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have this in raspberry. it dries too fast to use as a blush, but it works pretty well as a lip stain. it basically does what it says, and looks nice, but isn't anything special.

i got this stain in a gift set. i really love the shade of the cheek stain (raspberry) it makes me feel/look fresh.

the only problem i am having is that i have dry skin and if i put it on my dry skin even after applying tinted moisturizer it splotches and looks like a random red dot on my face.

some other reviews says to mix it in w/ reg. moisturizer so maybe i'll try that.

but alone if left w/ the product alone to blend it would be a NIGHTMARE!

on 2/28/2008 12:25:00 PM

My aunt gave this to me so I don't know what the real price is but this is THE best blush I've ever used. Sure, it dries up pretty fast but it really surprised me when I applied it the first time. I was expecting it to appear really red on my cheeks but, instead, I had this very natural and healthy-looking flush. I actually shelved my powder blush and will continue to use this until it's finished.

on 11/7/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is pretty awful. Reminds me of BeneTint (which I dropped and broke!)-icky. The tip is simply too narrow, so it comes out in streaks or spots, and it oozes while you're not looking as well as staining everything around, especially your fingers. The color was pretty though, and it did last.

on 4/20/2005 9:51:00 PM

I have it in brownberry, and I really like the color. However, it is hard to make it look natural, sometimes it seems like you have a big line on your cheeks. I'm not sure if i would buy this product again.

The packaging is cute, and I adore it. Yet the gel ooze out everytime I unscrew the cap. The problem's worst in summer time, maybe out of the temperature. I had not liked this at first, because this is really hard to handle when your skin is not really well moisturized. But it looks sooo good on my cheeks when a very tiny bit is applied. It lasts all day... the only thing I complain about is the packaging and it really STAINS my fingers. I'm a MMM, with dark eyes and hair.

on 8/8/2003 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely horrible. Leaked everywhere and did not blend well AT ALL. Returning ASAP.

on 7/20/2003 2:28:00 AM

it's a staple of mine, i love this stuff. it's waaayy than BeneFit's BeneTint! it's pretty easy to blend, gives a very natural and sheer flush that REALLY lasts all day.. you don't have to be careful not to touch your face like when you have powder blushes on (i hate that). don't give it a miss! one lippie was taken off cuz of the price, but it lasts for quite a while i guess. :p

on 11/18/2002 12:02:00 PM

sighhh. first time i used it, squeezed out way too much and wasted a whole lot of it. subsequently, try as i might, just couldn't seem to make it work for me. stained the fingers really bad and honestly, i couldn't see any change at all... owell. :)

Popular Blush Products