Master Series 1 pallette

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/23/2017 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is for a pallette made by Blank Canvas.
This is very hyped up on You tube by some of the lesser known beauty bloggers & I can only imagine now that they were paid to hype it up. I bought this from a well known beauty site on line. The packaging is totally uninspiring and arrived shrink wrapped. The cardboard casing is in its own sleeve etc and it has a mirror. The shadows are made in a China and they say they're not tested on animals, but I don't know how this can be the case. The first ingredient in the list for these shadows is talc. I'm fine with talc, but these are extremely powdery. I found all shadows to be low pigmented and had a large amount of fall out. Even being fair skinned, some of the mid tones failed to show up on my eyelids and I had to build them up. I used four shades and they all just muddied in together. They have a black shade which isn't black, but grey on the lid and equally patchy and hard to blend. Very low par and very disappointing. I can't send it back and I have wasted my money. The brush however that came with it however, is very good, but not worth upping the stars.