MDsolarsciences Mineral Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB

No Image

1 review

Actives: 17% Zinc Oxide, 2% Titanium Dioxide

This is definitely one of the better mineral only sunscreen I have come across. This is the untinted version, and I did not experience any white cast, compared to other high zinc oxide sunscreen. It spreads easily because of the dimethicones/silicones. I have normal/dry skin and quite like how moisturizing it is. It's very comfortable on its own, but wear well under makeup as well (I use bb cream and bb cushion.) It feels and performs like a primer for me, so I don't use my usual Hourglass Mineral Veil primer when I use this sunscreen.

I have used MDsolarsciences Mineral Crème SPF 50, Shiseido Wetforce SPF 50+ for sensitive skin and children (19.5% zinc, 9.5% titanium dioxide), Etude House Mild Airy Finish SPF 42. They are all pretty good though, I do use them for different occasion.

Out of the above, I like using MDsolarsciences Mineral Crème SPF 30 the most under makeup. The SPF 50 is a close second, it just feels slightly, slightly more moisturizing (maybe better for winter months, actually.) Etude House Mild Airy Finish SPF 42 is best on its own without makeup since it is a little too matte/drying for me, I use that for workout with no makeup. Shiseido was too oily for normal wear unless I am going to go to the beach or swimming or go jogging outdoors (you see, the "wetforce" technology makes the sunscreen even more effective when you get wet or perspire.)