e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Lip Oil in Nude Kiss

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a creamy gloss style lip oil. Nude Kiss is a semi-opaque peachy nude shade that feels nourishing and looks very pretty on the lips in an unassuming kind of way. It has a mild fruity scent/taste to it and all in all I really like this product. The sheen it gives to your lips is reminiscent of a gloss but it’s creamier and moisturizing, similar to NYX Butter Gloss but without the sweet cake like smell. Looks nice on it’s own or layered over lipstick. This is one of the better products from e.l.f. Highly recommend.

I bought this in Nude & Pink; they are nice lipglosses. My lips feel moisturized while wearing this. Color is average been duped a mil X but if you want a safe nice nude that won’t look like concealer lips this is a good option. I like it but it’s not super remarkable. It’s for when I need something dependable & safe, conservative or makeup-not-made-up looks .it Transfers because it’s non sticky (a sticky lipgloss that will stay put MAC lipglass!). A little boring but this is a solid dependable product I can depend on count on. Grade: B+

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an okay lip product. It's better than a lip gloss because it is not as tacky and it conditions my lips when I wear it. This particular shade is sheer, but just enough mocha pinky to provide some color.

Pros:

Large tube will last forever
Conditions lips
Inexpensive ($6)

Cons:

Wears off quickly
Transfers

Won't repurchase, but then again, I will never need to because the tube is so large