Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold

Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold

4.3

on 10/15/2017 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Maybelline is my favorite drugstore makeup brand. They just keep giving me life after life. This is bling bling in a powder. Very pigmented gold that applies like a dream and really makes your highlight stand out. I am so happy to know you can get something this beautiful for $7.97. I certainly would purchase this again. The packaging seems sturdy enough, the product is beautiful and it lasts even in my oily t zone thru blotting. Very well executed product.

I am a NW18 so I usually use white/silver highlighters since gold tends to look muddy on my skin . This highlighter is different , it looks so pretty and very nice gold sheen when I apply it , I don't even have to blend it out much . This does have some sparkles in it but it's not that noticeable on the face . If you are pale and usually can't wear gold highlighters, get this one !

on 7/19/2017 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

(Theres no reviews yet for this? I feel awks cuz ive never been the first so sorry if theres already a review page for this im nooby)
I wasn't planning to buy this highlight but when i was at Walmart i found it and I was like what the hell why not! Cause all i heard was good things about it, and apparently its hard to find. It was like around $10 CDN which isnt bad, and walmarts the cheapest place for makeup too so im guessing at shoppers itll be like $20 lmao. I am pretty light so when I swatched this it looks a bit dark like a real burnt gold but blended on my cheekbones i found it to be wearable. n bruh this is SOO pretty tho. Makes me feel like a goddess! The glow can be intense so subtle highlight lovers- this is not for you!! I didnt think i was into SUPER intense highlights but recently I have been loving the extra glow!! I do think I have to blend quite a bit to make the highlight look smooth but I dont mind, its still a gorgeous color and truly compliments a bronzed complexion. The packaging is alright, nothing ugly, but nothing special. The closure is kinda weird but its meh. Oh and the imprint wears away super easily as soon as you touch it.
Oh and the reason I gave only 4 lippies is cause like i said it has to be blended quite a bit and the texture is not the softest, i mean its still a great highlight but its not PERFECT.
(BTW I betrayed my cruelty free family by buying this, I am ashamed of myself and I am trying to improve :'( sometimes I buy things on a whim and forget its not CF then I go home and im like what have i done :'( I need to be better at this! </3))
(sorry this review is random and all over the place ugh i suck at this)

on 8/22/2017 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this highliter but I find it not long lasting I ran across it at the Superstore didn't even know about this one,a tad pricy for drugstore at a wopping $18 bucks but hey I've spent more on other brands and am liking it

on 8/20/2017 2:18:00 AM

Gorgeous !!! It's a pretty intense gorgeous wearable gold. I have light skin, I'm an nw20 in mac. Most gold highlighters look off on me. This one is so wearable and gorgeous though. I love it.

on 8/19/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this highlighter! This is more if a blinding highlighter so if you're into that it's awesome! If not, this is not your average subtle highlighter.