Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter - Molten Gold

price range

Reviews

Reviews

3 years ago

Gorgeous !!! It's a pretty intense gorgeous wearable gold. I have light skin, I'm an nw20 in mac. Most gold highlighters look off on me. This one is so wearable and gorgeous though. I love it.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I LOVE this highlighter! This is more if a blinding highlighter so if you're into that it's awesome! If not, this is not your average subtle highlighter.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

(Theres no reviews yet for this? I feel awks cuz ive never been the first so sorry if theres already a review page for this im nooby) I wasn't planning to buy this highlight but when i was at...

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24