VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.3

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 11/14/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super!!! I have reactive skin in wintertime. Whatever skin care routine I try, my skin turns reddish, itchy, sensitive like hell. Immeditely after applying this serum, my skin calms down and feels more comfortable. I do not know what the long term benefits are, but the immediate effect is just great.

on 10/12/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The ombre glass bottle is very beautiful but the stuff inside is nothing special. Maybe it's better suited to oily skin or a humid climate but it did nothing for my dehydrated skin in a dry climate.

This has been a godsend for my dehrydrated skin with compromised moisture barrier. I apply one pump to a damp face, let it dry (it leaves a tacky feel at first) and follow up with my normal moisturiser. It never pills and just boosts the effects of my moisturiser in the most lovely way. I think this product is best for people who are sensitive to a lot of the ingredients in some of the fancier serums - the short ingredients list is actual what attracted me to this serum-gel. Plus it's totally fragrance free and safe for skin prone to fungal acne. It has made a big difference in how hydrated my skin is and I feel like I'm finally making progress on repairing the damage I did from over exfoliation.

on 12/5/2017 4:05:00 PM

Favourite new skin care product. I love Vichy products in general anyway, and I had to try this after seeing pretty much unanimous good reviews for this product everywhere I looked (it even won an Oprah O-ward lol). I think the reason everyone likes this is because it's really basic ingredient list (only eleven ingredients) and absence of parabens, fragrance, alcohol, oil or silicone makes it highly unlikely to irritate anyone's skin or cause them to break out. I know MY biggest fear when I try new skin care is that it will make my skin worse by causing pimples or clogged pores...or worse! But this is an absolutely gentle clear gel in really cool packaging ( bubbles suspended in the gel! Looks so refreshing!), and it's 89 percent Vichy Thermal water...with the remaining 11 percent made up of hyaluronic acid and glycerin (and thickening agents. So yeah, basically the Vichy Thermal water in gel form....
Last winter I used the Vichy Thermal power serum with hyaluronic acid, because I was looking for a basic "booster" to give my skin some extra hydration...but eventually I had to stop using it as I suspect it was clogging my pores. I still have half of the bottle left sitting on my dresser daring me to use it...and I still might because I'm weak like that about using subpar products to avoid wasting them lol....
But THIS is the product I was waiting for! No frills, no extreme claims. It's the first step in my skin care regimen (after cleansing) before adding my various other oils, creams, lotions, sprays. So it's not the main player for my combo/dry/sensitive/Canadian winterized skin...but it is a nice boost. When I put it on I feel my skin cooling and drinking it in... similar to the feeling of putting Aloe Vera on a sunburn. It absorbs instantly, leaves no residue or shine, skin feels soft and silky, works under makeup, works with all your other skin care products...and really is suitable for all skin types. Oily skin may even be able to use this alone.
Price was $39 Canadian, I bought it on sale for $31...feels a bit pricey for what it is, it's not a super anti aging serum or anything, just a hyaluronic acid moisture boost...but I feel it's worth it and will repurchase. Recommended!!!

on 11/2/2017 2:09:00 PM

I am on my third bottle! It is an excellent booster! I have sensitive skin and prone to allergies. After using this product day and night before my day or night cream I see results on my face. It is more radiant and the products I put on it (cream or sunscreen or bb cream) are absorded more easily. I love it!

on 8/19/2017 12:20:00 AM

I love this over my serum, under nite cream, plumps and boosts hydration ten fold!