VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.1

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 1/23/2019 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
At first i didn't knew if it's booster or a face cream.I use it as it is,like face cream.Nothing under or over it.
I had some samples before I bought it.Even if it's expensive it's worthing the money.A little is enough.
It's like putting water on the face.The product absorbs fast and it's colorless.
I felt the skin mosturized.I've notice an improvment of the skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hmm... not much to say about this stuff. I got it as a sample from Ulta and that's the only reason I tried it. The consistency is a lot like hand sanitizer. Once you spread it on your face, it feels like oil. And it dries quickly like rubbing alcohol. I have very oily skin and it dries my skin out a bit. Not good for someone with very dry skin. I haven't noticed any short term effects. My skin feels the same. It didn't break me out. Nothing. It did nothing. Maybe there are some long term effects, who knows. I probably won't pay for this product in order to find out because I doubt Vichy has found the fountain of youth.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A pretty simple/basic face serum for those who breakout with fragrance or certain ingredients - this breaks it down to the bare minimum, 11 ingredients, many of which are humectants. Excellent for combination and oily skin types right before a light moisturizer, very oily would probably be able to skip and find this sufficient on its own. For drier skin types (such as my mothers) it works great before a heavier moisturizer and makes it do its job better (she is adamant about this!).
Love the bottle it comes in, the simplistic formula and the lightweight but sufficient hydration it gives my skin...I can use this AM and PM without breaking or turning oily. It's just the right level for me. And only need a few drops at most before applying my CC cream/SPF. Love it.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 10/11/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I spritz my face with water and then apply. The gel texture is light and absorbs easily. Did I notice a miraculous change in my complexion looking more hydrated - not really. However I did notice it provides a temporary "plumping" effect of the lines around my eyes

on 10/8/2018 8:28:00 AM

Based on positive reviews I read, I decided to give it a try. However, I wasn't impressed at all.

I didn't like its' strange gel-y consistency, that over time I got used to it. Anyway, it just doesn't to its job my skin wasn't hydrated at all after applying it.

on 9/25/2018 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I started using this a month ago. You need just a little, and it massages beautifully into my skin., leaving it so hydrated

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

HG for me! Woohoo!
Lovely, non-irritating booster to use under your moisturizer. Clear color, gentle, no additives, plumps up skin, but does not cause pore congestion (and my skin is super sensitive to any comedogenic substances).
It does not by itself improve acne (is not designed to do so) but it allows you to use the anti-acne products you might need, and reduces the redness, irritation and flaking they may cause. (Sometimes I don't know which is worse: flaking and redness from antiacne products, or the oiliness and redness from plugged and inflamed pores....sigh....) But this way I can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, the 50 ml size is clunky, but keep it at home, and in addition get the 30 ml size or even the mini 5 ml size or sample packettes for when you travel. Just be careful, the cap does not always stay on, so I took off 1 lippie for packaging. Otherwise 5 star.
I use this before Avene serum as a moisturizer, and I never get any balling or difficulty with foundation or concealer (I use Ellis Faas foundation and concealers, Tatcha sunscreen).
All the positive reviews on MUA are telling the truth!

on 4/6/2018 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use it after La Roche Posay Redermic R serum (with retinol). It calms my skin and moisturizes it enough so I don't have any dry areas on my skin caused by retinol. In the summer I will use it under my sunscreen because titanium dioxide and zinc oxide which can be found in many sunscreens dry out my skin too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't a fan of Vichy cause i once bought a cream for imperfections and it was very heavy.This was really good for a while.I woke up one day and i wasn't oily at all.I put a cleaning mask the day before and the mineral after that and couldn't believe it.But i guess it was just the mask,cause i use it for over a month and i don't see any difference.I mean serums are supposed to extend the duration of creams.I had estee lauder's matte day wear and Vichy helped me.Now that i use Frezyderm(a greek company) the cream alone lasts 6 hours and with the booster 6 hours.So no difference.So i don't know.Maybe for dry skin is better.I am searching for something else.

The texture is very nice and it non sticky, non greasy. Very hydrating and ultras a few for my sensitive skin, I can even apply it around the eye area. It's a must have and 1st part of my skincare routine and after I apply my Mineral 89, I apply my other serums and It compliments every serum and moisturiser I apply, may it be day or night. Those days that I am on a rush, Mineral 89 is my 1 product on the go and then I apply sunscreen and I still feel that I did my full skincare regime.