VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.4

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 10/11/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I spritz my face with water and then apply. The gel texture is light and absorbs easily. Did I notice a miraculous change in my complexion looking more hydrated - not really. However I did notice it provides a temporary "plumping" effect of the lines around my eyes

on 9/25/2018 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Worth the price; works as well as any other more expensive serum!

on 9/4/2018 9:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

As my skin ages it has become increasingly dehydrated and I’ve been really interested in the trend towards water based moisturisers. I’m currently using Neutrogena Moisture Bomb products and have added this Vichy product to my routine. It’s in a very nicely designed bottle with a pump dispenser. I find one pump before applying moisturiser really plumps my skin and makes it feel very comfortable. I’ve been really impressed with it and will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to wait a solid month before reviewing this. In the past I’ve always found Vichy products to be WAY too fragrant and though some still are, this product is totally scent/dye free. If you’re combo/oily I would highly recommend m89 (sounds like a gun). I’ve used it a few different ways but the most effective has been applying it after my toner, letting it soak in for a sec. I use about a half pump for my whole face. After about 5 mins, I’ll apply another 1/4 pump to my dryer areas (cheeks, lips, under eyes). This does wonders for chapped lips! Then I’ll apply my h.a/b5 serum, and then a few dabs of cliniques moisture surge. Now that I’ve hit the magic “30” I’ve had to up the ante on moisture and this has been a fantastic addition to my s.c routine and it’s not insanely expensive either.

on 5/12/2018 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm so glad I took a chance with this one and bought it on a whim because it's absolutely perfect for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It doesn't do much on its own but when mixed with actives or layered under them it gives them, well, a boost! The bottle is kind of heavy and cumbersome to travel with though I do appreciate the hygienic pump packaging and the fact that the clear bottle lets you see how much product is left. I will definitely repurchase this one when it runs out.

on 5/9/2018 7:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Really nice stuff, I use morning and night under some CeraVe cream. I tried the $$$ Rodan + Fields hydration serum and this one gives same results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I do not have extra oily skin but i break out when using ANYTHING that is not oil free . This does not make me break out , hydrates somehow well (but i bought it at the beginning of summer hence it might not be enough during winter and i might then need an extra something on top of it). Not amazing under make up but i use it in the evenings . Love it so far and i am already at the end of my first bottle.

on 7/28/2017 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have an awful time with moisturizers: at 62, I have breakouts, irritation and fortunately, I don't need a heavy moisturizer. I happen to love this product. It is essentially hylauronic acid, water, glycerin and preservatives. It is light and refreshing and works well under sunscreen or as a foundation base. I don't break out from it but that doesn't mean that you won't. Still if you're looking for a lightweight product, you should give it a try. And ignore the part about layering. That's not a requirement! It's great stored in the fridge - especially after being outdoors.

on 7/28/2017 4:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this at the drug store as I like gel type moisturizers. I really am not sure what this actually is though, as i threw out the box. Use a tiny amount or your skin will feel like it has a layer of goo on it that won't sink in. you are also (according to the girl at the cosmetics counter) supposed to put this over (or was it under?) your usual moisturizer.

i have very sensitive skin so this product is very gentle.

i guess my point is it's a beautiful bottle, it's become a bit more of a piece of art on my shelf rather than something i'm actively using. perhaps i should give it more of a try.