VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

4.9

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 11/14/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super!!! I have reactive skin in wintertime. Whatever skin care routine I try, my skin turns reddish, itchy, sensitive like hell. Immeditely after applying this serum, my skin calms down and feels more comfortable. I do not know what the long term benefits are, but the immediate effect is just great.

on 9/25/2018 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Worth the price; works as well as any other more expensive serum!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is life-changing ( at least for me ) ! After my skin has been healed from quite severe acne, it’s still very red, sensitive, dry and the texture is very sandy. I’ve tried a couple of Paula’s choice products (Hyaluronic booster, Skin recovery moisturizer and redness relief serum), my skin’s improved but still cant get rid of that sandy texture. I bought this product since i’ve heard a lot of good reviews about it. At first uses it didnt do anything spectacularly besides hydrating. But man, after 3 days, my skin changed ! I never felt my skin has been soooo smooth, plumped and glowing, or like they say, glass skin ! I use it as a serum, and at day time when i dont wear makeup, i just put it as a moisturizer on its own and im happy with it. Definitely recommend to anyone, especially ones with dry, sensitive and need rejuvenated like myself.

on 1/28/2018 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was gifted a bottle of Mineral 69 while attending an educating Vichy seminar right after its launch and have just finished the bottle.

They told us that it's not a serum but a "booster" to include to your routine after your toner and before serum. It's basically Vichy's thermal water rich in mineral elements with some hyaluronic acid included and formulated in a thicker form. It's meant to strengthen your skin's defence against external factors, help the following skincare products to be absorbed deeper and add some moisture. Not meant to be used alone but would be handy even on its own for those who don't like applying creams on their face, men etc

I like the packaging a lot and the pump is really sturdy. Feels like a wet gel and absorbs fast. I feel that I need to use less serum afterwards because the skin feels fresh and plump already. Slightly sticky upon application but this sensation disappears quickly. Lasts a surprisingly long time too. What I didn't like is that my La Roche Posay Anthelios fluid sunscreen would ball up over this so I used it only at night during summer. The price is also somewhat unreasonable for thickened up water. Do I consider Mineral 69 an essential step for my skincare? No, not really. Does it add something extra to my skin feeling fresher? Yes it does. I like it but I'm not amazed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I just tried this in sample form for a few days and I will be purchasing a bottle of it today. It is an excellent layer to use for hydrating and boosting the effectiveness of your moisturizer, as well as speeding up cell turnover, calming skin, and I'm sure many other benefits! Super lightweight, easy to apply and absorb, works well with many other products, non-stinging (I, too, have very sensitive and breakout prone skin), and super comfortable. In one use I saw a big difference in my skin: hydrating as well as appearance/glow. This may be my favourite Vichy product I've yet to try, in the past 20 years I've been using them. It works amazingly under makeup too, so, I am using it am & pm. Highly recommended. A+

on 11/30/2017 1:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I tried a sample of this product which was thrown into another cosmetics purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart. I am pretty wary of what I put on my facial skin... like so many other posters, it is sensitive, and many creams/gels etc seem to upset my skins biochemistry and make things worse. Vichy 89 feels... clean. Pure. No stinging or sensation at all when applying, maybe a little cooling. I am now on bottle number 3, wouldn't want to be without it. Fiiiiinally found a facial skin product that works, and it truly does. My skin at 37 looks better than ever before. I use this twice daily, after I was my face and neck in the morning and evening, usually alone, or sometimes with a touch of Nip/Fab bee venom tightener. It turns out to be all I need. I am on a bit of a limited budget and yet I actually do not find the price point to be that bad.. I get it for about 30 dollars at the drug store, and a bottle lasts a good... 2+ months? When I find a product which works I tend to be a loyalist, and as long as they keep making this stuff I will use it!

on 7/28/2017 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have an awful time with moisturizers: at 62, I have breakouts, irritation and fortunately, I don't need a heavy moisturizer. I happen to love this product. It is essentially hylauronic acid, water, glycerin and preservatives. It is light and refreshing and works well under sunscreen or as a foundation base. I don't break out from it but that doesn't mean that you won't. Still if you're looking for a lightweight product, you should give it a try. And ignore the part about layering. That's not a requirement! It's great stored in the fridge - especially after being outdoors.