VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 12/17/2018 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The most lightweight hydrating serum I have ever used. This serum is for all skin types, but for oily acne prone skin it's really a wonderful gift. When it's absorbed you will feel nothing on the skin, it deeply hydrates your skin. 10/10 for the quality and packaging. 8/10 for the price. I hope it will a bit cheaper or Vichy always has twin pack of Vichy 89 at good price :P

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this product. It's very hydrating and strengthens the skin overall. I use it after cleansing and toning, and before my serum and moisturizer. You can use this on your eyes and all over your face (even on the eye lids). It brightens my skin and makes it more soft. I noticed a difference almost immediately from using this. Now I couldn't imagine my routine without it. I definitely recommend checking out this product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Well, now here is a surprise! Never would have found it without seeing it on MUA. It works AMAZINGLY well as a buffer under 0.025% Retin A Gel! Who would have thought - I always thought a buffer should be thick and creamy but my oily, sensitive skin can just not handle anything I tried. I actually bought this just as a light moisturizer and thought I would re-start using Retin A so gave it a go - so great! It doesn't feel very moisturizing on it's own but I guess the HA and Glycerin work as a buffer? I've had practically no or at least the tiniest amount of flaking from tretinoin and the flaking and redness is what caused me to stop using 2 years ago and just use OTC retinol.