VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

3.3

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

on 10/12/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The ombre glass bottle is very beautiful but the stuff inside is nothing special. Maybe it's better suited to oily skin or a humid climate but it did nothing for my dehydrated skin in a dry climate.

on 9/26/2018 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The European name for this is Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster.

It's a pretty simple formula. 89% of Vichy's magical tap water, glycerin, some glycols, preservatives and the salt form of hyaluronic acid: sodium hyaluronate. Today we are spoiled with multiple weight versions of hyaluronic acid, which penetrate a little bit deeper and might stimulate your skin's own production of HA.

Not so here, but do not fret. The salt form of HA is the most hydrating one because it has more connections on it's molecule to bind water too.

The information on this says to apply two drops onto dry skin, but what I think they mean (because it comes in a larger bottle than most srums. 50 ml.) is two pumps. This amount truly plumps up skin underneath your regular moisturizer and doesn't pill up with *any* product. This is a major plus for me.

I can mix a pump in with moisturizers I find a bit too thick and emollient in themselves to make them glide on more easily and become more moisturizing.

You could probably cook up something similar yourself for less money, but for ease of accessability and the decent price I will most probably buy again.

on 9/6/2018 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't use many products on my sensitive skin anymore. This one is very nice but I don't think it is good enough to keep buying it. I get decent results also from rosewater and witch hazel. I decided not to pay for high priced skin care anymore. If money was no object I would get it just because it's pleasant and doesn't irritate.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This booster/serum provides a ton of hydration to the skin mainly in the form of mineral water, hyaluronic acid and glycerin (plus a few other ingredients). It has a light gel-like texture but feels extremely thin and watery when applied. I was glad to discover there was no sticky feeling experienced and it immediately made my face feel hydrated and plump in the best possible way. A little goes a very long way. I mistakenly put two pea-sized drops in the palm of my hand the first time I tried this and not only did I have enough to do my entire face but I also had enough to go all the way down my neck too. This has been one of my best discoveries ever in the “Essence/Serum” category with very few ingredients and lovely results.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I’m not a fan of Vichy usually I find there products containing to much fragrance. This one doesn’t it’s free of allot of other things to such as alcohol and parabens. The bottle appealed to me so wanted to give this a shot. This is a light clear gel serum with no scent, it did not feel sticky on my face. After using the whole bottle I can say that I don’t see any results, I even suspect this gave me a reaction around my chin area. I would not repurchase this because I don’t see the benefits and my skin does not like this product (dry to normal/eczema sensitive).

on 2/15/2018 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I did not see a difference. The product feels great on the skin, packaging is beautiful, was cool and comfortable. I just haven’t noticed any difference at all after about a month of using it twice a day (using as first step on cleansed skin like it says, under my moisturizer) Price is not bad for how much you get and would last a long time. But will not repurchase if there are no results :(