VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

2.8

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

I have a love-hate relationship with this product.
I started using it in the fall when the weather was getting colder. I don't like the way it feels on my face. It's kinda slimy and I absolutely hate how my skin feels after it dries. It's not smooth but it's not rough either.

Although it has minimal ingredients, it felt heavy on my face and I don't know why! My skin wasn't so plumped too as they claimed.

Now for the good part: My skin didn't flake, which is a good thing because I have combo skin and my cheeks flake a lot during winter.
My skin was hydrated throughout those cold days.

I love the blue gradient bottle and its travel easy. So there's that.

on 4/11/2019 6:50:00 PM

So, got this as a gift and cannot comment on price. Two thumbs up for glass recyclable container.
As for the product, I had no idea what it was for, or where it was supposed to fit into a beauty routine so I had to come here to check that out.
Ok, HLA to make a difference in my skin, fine lines, even tone, etc. Wish I could say it did. I see no difference after 3 months. I threw it in after double cleansing and toner, along with eye serum and before moisturizer. It feels a touch tacky and it can pill if you put it on too thickly, so more is not more in this case.
I have combo to dry skin, it didn't feel particularly hydrating but maybe I am expecting miracles and not just 'hold the line' (or hold off the lines, haha.) It only takes a pea sized drop to get my face, another to get my neck. Once the bottle is gone I probably will look for something else and not replace it, Vichy name or not.

on 11/28/2018 11:39:00 AM

Only barely hydrates dry skin and pills like crazy. Avoid!!

This has been a godsend for my dehrydrated skin with compromised moisture barrier. I apply one pump to a damp face, let it dry (it leaves a tacky feel at first) and follow up with my normal moisturiser. It never pills and just boosts the effects of my moisturiser in the most lovely way. I think this product is best for people who are sensitive to a lot of the ingredients in some of the fancier serums - the short ingredients list is actual what attracted me to this serum-gel. Plus it's totally fragrance free and safe for skin prone to fungal acne. It has made a big difference in how hydrated my skin is and I feel like I'm finally making progress on repairing the damage I did from over exfoliation.