VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer
Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Moisturizer

INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYL GLUCETH-20 • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got this as a sample (don't even remember from where) but I fell in love with it right away. It is such a lovely hydrating product that can be used alone, as a serum to boost the hydration of your moisturizers or even under serums. I love to layer this with an anti aging serum and moisturizer for both day and night. It absorbs into skin super quickly and leaves skin feeling very soft and hydrated. A++++

Loved it so much I bought the full size and use it regularly.

on 1/23/2019 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
At first i didn't knew if it's booster or a face cream.I use it as it is,like face cream.Nothing under or over it.
I had some samples before I bought it.Even if it's expensive it's worthing the money.A little is enough.
It's like putting water on the face.The product absorbs fast and it's colorless.
I felt the skin mosturized.I've notice an improvment of the skin.

I have to admit I thought this product was a gimmick. "What the heck is mineral thermal water? Water is water." I said to myself after receiving a sample. NOPE, I was wrong. This stuff is awesome. I am not a big fan of potions and primers and toners and blah... I like to keep things simple. However, this is worth it.

I work at a computer all day and have problems with my eyes. I also get migraines and it makes me scrunch my face a lot. People have started asking me constantly the past couple years if I'm tired/frustrated/grumpy when I'm not... (RBF for those that know). My boss even kept pointing out my frown lines. I was starting to feel really embarrassed about it but Botox is not in my budget and I really feel like that is a bit of an extreme step at 29. But I got this in the mail and decided to try it for a while....

Three months in, I have really noticed a change. The lines really are lighter and the skin around my eyes looks smoother and less dark. It obviously doesn't remove the lines (no product can) but I think it plumps the skin well and relaxes it. It also has helped my rosacea/redness on my cheeks immensely. It doesn't make me break out at all but makes my skin feel softer like an oil would.

I was a little put off by the price but my sample lasted forever so I discovered that it really is worth the price and bought a bottle. If you are on a tight budget like me, wait for a sale. I have had the same bottle for months and still going. You really only need a couple drops. I use it once a day on my whole face as a moisturizer, then at night around my eyes and frown lines under a thicker moisturizer. At night I take the time to massage around my eyes/eyebrows and I think that helps too.

on 12/17/2018 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The most lightweight hydrating serum I have ever used. This serum is for all skin types, but for oily acne prone skin it's really a wonderful gift. When it's absorbed you will feel nothing on the skin, it deeply hydrates your skin. 10/10 for the quality and packaging. 8/10 for the price. I hope it will a bit cheaper or Vichy always has twin pack of Vichy 89 at good price :P

on 11/14/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super!!! I have reactive skin in wintertime. Whatever skin care routine I try, my skin turns reddish, itchy, sensitive like hell. Immeditely after applying this serum, my skin calms down and feels more comfortable. I do not know what the long term benefits are, but the immediate effect is just great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A pretty simple/basic face serum for those who breakout with fragrance or certain ingredients - this breaks it down to the bare minimum, 11 ingredients, many of which are humectants. Excellent for combination and oily skin types right before a light moisturizer, very oily would probably be able to skip and find this sufficient on its own. For drier skin types (such as my mothers) it works great before a heavier moisturizer and makes it do its job better (she is adamant about this!).
Love the bottle it comes in, the simplistic formula and the lightweight but sufficient hydration it gives my skin...I can use this AM and PM without breaking or turning oily. It's just the right level for me. And only need a few drops at most before applying my CC cream/SPF. Love it.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

This has been a godsend for my dehrydrated skin with compromised moisture barrier. I apply one pump to a damp face, let it dry (it leaves a tacky feel at first) and follow up with my normal moisturiser. It never pills and just boosts the effects of my moisturiser in the most lovely way. I think this product is best for people who are sensitive to a lot of the ingredients in some of the fancier serums - the short ingredients list is actual what attracted me to this serum-gel. Plus it's totally fragrance free and safe for skin prone to fungal acne. It has made a big difference in how hydrated my skin is and I feel like I'm finally making progress on repairing the damage I did from over exfoliation.

on 9/25/2018 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I started using this a month ago. You need just a little, and it massages beautifully into my skin., leaving it so hydrated

on 9/25/2018 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Worth the price; works as well as any other more expensive serum!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this product. It's very hydrating and strengthens the skin overall. I use it after cleansing and toning, and before my serum and moisturizer. You can use this on your eyes and all over your face (even on the eye lids). It brightens my skin and makes it more soft. I noticed a difference almost immediately from using this. Now I couldn't imagine my routine without it. I definitely recommend checking out this product!